Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Nationwide Appliance Repairs (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

A.L
A.LSydney

Dodgy and unreliable

As with many of the poor reviews here, I had a terrible experience with this company. They failed to correctly diagnose oven problem yet felt happy to charge me over $1000 for unnecessary repairs. On top of that the technician arrived each time without any idea about what he had been called to do - extremely poor communication within the company. I strongly urge not to waste your time with this company until they clean up their act.

Dodgy Company

Repairs dragged in and on for months...they only had one Tech in Brisbane because everyone else refuses to work for them! Parts are double the price of other Company’s. They didn’t listen to what the problem was and replaced the most expensive part in my dishwasher ($150) and when that didn’t work they looked properly and found a $35 piece of hose underneath had a crack and then charge me again to fix it. The charge of hose was $90 !!! This went on many weeks. They yelled at me on the phone when I questions how long everything was taking.

Matt
MattKeilor Park

Nationwide Appliance Repair scammers

Eventually had my oven timer replaced by these jokers in March after they didn't turn up to the first appointment that was made. After being quoted half an hour labour plus parts they ended up taking 2 hours to complete the job which cost me $240 more than they quoted. The oven worked for about 6 months but only with the timer turned on. When it stopped working again I called them to fix it again under warranty which was supposed to be 12 months but they claimed it was a different fault and charged me another $154. The oven stopped working again 2 days later so I said I was not paying the bill but they charged my credit card anyway as they must have stored my details from the initial repair. Use this company at your own risk!

Unhappy
UnhappyPerth

Discusted

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Meh

Not that great and disappointed with the promised time as expected with repair services such as this. Obviously they don't respect people's time... after taking a day off hoping to get things repaired/replaced on the promised date and time, they called and said it's not happening that day and is scheduled for tomorrow... same day service, what a joke... it was two days in advance appointment too.

Bernadette
BernadettePakenham

Do yourself a favour.. Call someone else

Fact. 7 weeks to sort out spare parts. Only after putting up a bad review did they get someone out straight away.
Fact. Biggest Rip off merchants in appliance repair history. Ended up costing three hundred F dollars for an oven knob
Fact. They do not carry parts so if there is something wrong that needs to be replaced well you just have to fork out another two hundred plus dollars for them to come out again
Fact. I'm writing this review in the hope people read this and go to their local appliance repair man and not through these peoole
Fact. If you don't believe me.. Well you will soon find out what this company is like !!!!!!!

Disappointed

If you want a good repairer don’t use this company. Paid $154 and no repair of oven. Didn’t come with any parts, they would have to order and come back, so more labour time. Tradesperson who attended didn’t seem to know what he was doing. Called the office for support.
Call centre person advised they should be able to repair, so very misleading.

Debbie
DebbieBrisbane

Disgusting. Do Not Use

Sk.
Sk.Sydney

Awful customer service

After waiting 40mins from when my appointment was booked, I called the service line to follow up, I was on hold for 10 mins and then after my call being answered I was advised they needed to put me back on hold while they called the tech. 15mins in total being on hold is unacceptable, Futhure to this I was then advised the tech wouldnt make it today as his van rego had expired.
They said they wouldn’t be able to make it out today at all but would call me back after double checking if anyone else would be able to attend. Still I have not received a call back to advised.

JanSydney

Third world customer service, first world charging, parts 300% inflated

Les
LesPerth, WA

Rip-off!

Jessica
JessicaAdelaide

Scam Artists

Got them come out to fix washing machine. They said they fixed it and as soon as they left it stopped working. Both times cost $400. Avoid them.

Peter
Peter

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY...EVER!!

I called and provided these people with the make, model and parts that were required to fix our machine. We paid over $150 to be told parts were no longer available. This is not a reputable company! Do NOT deal with these people and NEVER give them your credit card information.

DISGUSTED

I called for a washing machine repair. They told me they would be there between 3-6pm. I had a missed call at about 4pm I rang the missed call back 5 times no answer. I rang the company at 5:45 awaited on hold for 9 minutes while they checking with the technician. Came back another customer was more important than me “sorry about that”. Don’t ever go there you are not important!

Repairs from hell

Sarah
SarahMelbourne

BAD Customer Service

I had a technician booked for between 3pm and 5pm (Booked in for days in advance). Received a call that day from the technician "can I do it in the morning" my response no I'm at work. Then was told he probably couldn't get to my area in the afternoon it wasn't convenient! Rang the head office and got nowhere - bad customer service. Cancelled went with someone else who is reliable!

Laura
LauraBrisbane

Disgusting customer service and out of pocket $400 and still have a broken dishwasher

I contacted for a dishwasher repair. The technician came stinking of cigarettes and was rude to me in my own home. I spent $400 fixing the problem only now months later still having the same problem and Nationwide trying to tell me I need another part costing an additional $400 including labour which is a ridiculous price to repair the original problem. When I tried to discuss they only offered me a $40 discount. What a joke - will never use or recommend again and I still have a broken dishwasher

Tina
TinaRozelle

Appalling - can I rate them 0 stars?

Terrible company.

I paid $154.00 for a 20min service. My dishwasher is not taking the water properly so not cleaning the dishes. And technician just tells me i need to replace the spin parts and left. I should not paid any money for them but as i dont understand anything about fixing a dishwasher i just believed this poor.

The Worst Ever!

I am an electrical contractor and purchased an oven element (product CK420) part online. 20 days later I still don't have the oven element. I have emailed and called but still nothing has happened. Please don't buy from this company as the service is the worst that I have ever experienced. I am now reporting to Fair Trading that they've taken my money but not provided the product.

NationwideNationwide Appliance Repairs

Quoted, then the price increased dramatically

Colleen
ColleenBrisbane

Quick to take your money but have to beg for invoice and receipt!

The technician who came to my house was friendly and prompt, he asked what the problem was with my 2 and a half year old washing machine, I explained that it did not spin, which i had also told the operator when booking the call out. He then felt the spinner, said it was very stiff, he opened up the back of the machine and in less than 10 minutes told me that the gearbox had seized and it was not worth repairing. For this he charged me $154 which I felt was excessive. He said a receipt would be emailed to me immediately. Three days later I had to call to get a receipt. I asked for an invoice with the detail of the problem..... which I am still waiting for.

Jennymal
JennymalMelbourne VIC

No service but take your money

Stay away from them

Told them that the my washing machine leaked when spinning, the technician came, could not really open the front panel i have to show him (i opened it before and knew where the leak). Then he saw the leak, took the photo close the front panel and said he could not fix it, charged me and left. Got the invoice from noreply email and a note "the machine needs to be brought at the workshop for further test and diagnosis". Did not hear anything from them for few days,tried to contact them but got hanged up. Don't waste your time on them.

Leah
Leah

Terrible service

The technician who came to my home seemed good, but everything else about this service was awful. After telling me the part from my dishwasher was not available any more and taking it away to repair it, I heard nothing for 2 weeks. After multiple phone calls and time spent on hold I received an email telling me they had been unable to source a replacement and it would have to be brought into the workshop to be repaired. 2 weeks later, several more phone calls and time spent on hold I finally got the rudest email telling me I had already been told it could not be repaired and to buy a new dishwasher, days before Christmas. Thanks for nothing Nationwide Appliances, I cannot believe you made me wait 4 weeks for that.