Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Nationwide Appliance Repairs (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Colleen
ColleenBrisbane

Quick to take your money but have to beg for invoice and receipt!

The technician who came to my house was friendly and prompt, he asked what the problem was with my 2 and a half year old washing machine, I explained that it did not spin, which i had also told the operator when booking the call out. He then felt the spinner, said it was very stiff, he opened up the back of the machine and in less than 10 minutes told me that the gearbox had seized and it was not worth repairing. For this he charged me $154 which I felt was excessive. He said a receipt would be emailed to me immediately. Three days later I had to call to get a receipt. I asked for an invoice with the detail of the problem..... which I am still waiting for.

Jennymal
JennymalMelbourne VIC

No service but take your money

Stay away from them

Told them that the my washing machine leaked when spinning, the technician came, could not really open the front panel i have to show him (i opened it before and knew where the leak). Then he saw the leak, took the photo close the front panel and said he could not fix it, charged me and left. Got the invoice from noreply email and a note "the machine needs to be brought at the workshop for further test and diagnosis". Did not hear anything from them for few days,tried to contact them but got hanged up. Don't waste your time on them.

Leah
Leah

Terrible service

The technician who came to my home seemed good, but everything else about this service was awful. After telling me the part from my dishwasher was not available any more and taking it away to repair it, I heard nothing for 2 weeks. After multiple phone calls and time spent on hold I received an email telling me they had been unable to source a replacement and it would have to be brought into the workshop to be repaired. 2 weeks later, several more phone calls and time spent on hold I finally got the rudest email telling me I had already been told it could not be repaired and to buy a new dishwasher, days before Christmas. Thanks for nothing Nationwide Appliances, I cannot believe you made me wait 4 weeks for that.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Absolutely Terrible