Nationwide Appliance Repairs

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Mr T.
Mr T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Replace or bin? A $1000 mistake.

Col
ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use if in a hurry. $300 later and appliance still not working.

Marie
Marie

Get someone else to do your repairs

I called this company last week and booked a technical inspection of our LG dishwasher, booked for Saturday. Technician arrived and inspected the machine base seal leaking suggested taking dishwasher to workshop for repair being told I would receive a quote on Monday. Monday no quote, rang Tuesday morning yes I would get a quote by close of day. Wednesday still no quote rang to be told technician just looking at dishwasher requested that dishwasher be returned to our address and we would get someone else to repair. The staff were pleasant but obviously they DO NOT value their customers give this company a miss

Rip off merchants

Firstly you have to pay up front even for the labour!!!
They replaced a part costing $750 & when the tech left it still didn't work. Tech returned to say another part was required but now can't get hold of anyone to answer my questions & resolve the issue. Terrible customer service - don't bother !!

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Cost Of Repairs

I am still laughing at the quote to repair my ARC dishwasher on Top of the $154 I spent to get them out to just look at the dishwasher they had the cheek to quote me $495 to purchase and install two parts to complete the repairs. Sound OK - Well the dishwasher is available on line new for $399 so they expected me to pay a total of $649 to repair a $399 dishwasher. You Must Be Joking!!!!

Sue
Sue

Not good service

Wanted a new part in my oven and my husband told them exactly what part it was but the technician (maybe!) didn't even have it when he came out. Consequently we had to pay again to get him out and fix it and really don't think he had a clue what he was doing. An expensive exercise - never again.

Washing machine repairs

Advised the repairman knew about Blanco appliances. Clearly didn't. Pushed the same buttons on the front I did. - pulled it out / stuffed around for a long time. Had no idea what the issue was. Of course full attendance payment wanted. Now I have to take mire time off and get a proper tecnition to do it. My error using second rate repair company.
Since I wrote the original review. The Manager of the firm contacted me - after I had sent him several messages - reviewed the situation and repaid the fee. He was apologetic for the incident and although the standard of repairs by the service man was bad, the reach out by the company was excellent.

Greg

If you read my comment, I said that you did rectify it. It was a case of great customer service once I spoke with you but the serviceman knew nothing about the machine. The matter was resolved to my satisfaction