Nationwide Appliance Repairs

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Graham
Graham

bad communication

called for a tradesman to check my stove tradesman was excellent ..came out on a tuesday identified part required said the office would get back to me and part available within 2 days , office say's they did not have my email address so could not give me a quote for part so I asked why not ring ..this was on a public holiday and was then informed part would not be available for 5 to 7 days ...communication from office was not accurate to the point I had 2 different people ring me 2 hours apart to ask for payment for which i already had a receipt for .

NationwideNationwide Appliance Repairs

Bijay
Bijayasked

Greg
Was it a top loader or front loader washing machine, and what was the issue that the so called Technician couldn't work out?

Frank

The Technician couldn't work out if the washing machine was a front loader or a top loader.

Frank

Looks like Technician was a dope.

Maybe he was on dope.