Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Nationwide Appliance Repairs (page 4 of 9)

See the Best Appliance Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Dianne
DianneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would recommend

We were very impressed with prompt attention. Adam was very efficient, clean and personable. I would not hesitate to use this service again. Follow up was good with information re future repairs which may be required.

Samir S.
Samir S.Victoria

Excellent service by Nationwide technician

The technician fixed the issue with our Fisher & Paykel dishwasher. Also suggested actions in case we have any other issue. While the call was booked for the dishwasher, we had trouble with our washing machine over the weekend and he also fixed that. He went to extra length to ensure fixing/cleaning washing machine does not leave mess in the laundry.

James
JamesSydney, NSW

Recommend

Technician was on time, friendly and got the job done. Follow up call from Ron was also useful to ensure the repair was successful. I recommend the service if required.

Review collected in partnership with Nationwide Appliance Repairs

Great and friendly service technician!

Damien was very friendly and the process was very smooth and easy. He was great and explained my repairs very clearly so I knew exactly what service I was getting.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Nationwide Appliance Repairs compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

Technician was friendly and efficient and informative

Very satisfied with the technician and his friendly service. Was quick and helpful with suggestions on how to try to eliminate the issue from further happening. Would highly recommend the service.

Excellent customer service

The phone service was very polite and no lengthy waiting times. The technician was prompt and on time. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pricing was as quoted. Very happy.

Amandine ROCHAT
Amandine ROCHATHobart, TAS

Amazing and friendly service, Strongly recommend it

Nationwide appliance repair has been helping with the maintenance and services of my Sub-Zero for years. The technicians are top-rated and their services are excellent. They are very experienced in their repairs and wouldn't waste time and money on needless repairs. I so much appreciate their services. More reasons they have become my go-to over the years.

No problems at all

Fast efficient and friendly service with several check ins and a great repair. Thanks for your care. Kind to our inquisitive dogs too! Will always be using your service in future.

Review collected in partnership with Nationwide Appliance Repairs

They solved my problem, really helpful

I was given a firm quote and when the work commenced the job was bigger than I expected. They offered a full refund and then helped source a new fridge

Kate kate
Kate kateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service and price excellent

Patrick assessed my 15-17 yr old dishwasher and parts needed were no longer available. Shakil negotiated a competitive price for me, based on the type of dishwasher I wanted. Installation was on time and all features demonstrated and explained. From first contact to completion was 3 days

Mr Shine

Very good service. And your staff Mr Shine called us several times for our concerns and he fixed all of our concerns and gave us good suggestions. Really nice team for the service.

Craigee M.
Craigee M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had to reschedule a job.. and they were so helpful

I had a job booked for a fridge repair, and I had to change it at the last minute. I found them so helpful and understanding to deal with, and definitley recommend them.

dibig
dibigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Fischer & Paykel Machine

I had issues but I have to say that the service manager was A+ excellent in dealing with
them. He resolved my issues in a courteous and efficient way.Nothing was too much trouble.
I would have to say that his presentation must give a very positive view of the company.
I would not hesitiate to recomment them for repairs. And, I woild use them should I ever need another repair. Di Big

arthur cook
arthur cookMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

ron rang me to check

prompt honest and did a good job a found your company on google you had a good review you came as at time suitable for me and did the job with in the time

Excellent Services And Polite Staff

The staff I spoke to on phone was extremely polite and caring about my service request. Within minutes they are already at my doorstep to help out. The problem was diagnosed and the part required was immediately purchase. All within a day, every work was carried out and my dishwasher was already up and running. I couldn't ask for more.

Easy as

Quick service time...friendly and very efficient. Covid safe; came when they said they would. There are to many words required in this section so I don't intend commenting any further.

Gaurav Jain
Gaurav JainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Did the work as was promised

The technician from called 30 mins before scheduled time and arrived on time. He was able to identify and fix the problem in 20 minutes. Definitely recommend Nationwide Appliance Repairs to people reading this review.

Ron for follow up

The technician arrived within the promised timeframe, was polite and listened to the problem. He was able to find the cause within about 20 minutes. I found this a very positive experience thank you

Ralphie B
Ralphie BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mike arrived at scheduled time to fix our dishwasher. He was friendly, knowledgeable, gave us great advice and saved us money in the long run. (The dishwasher was irreparable.) I will use Nationwide Appliance Repairs again.

Sue
SuePerth, WA

My appointment was confirmed the day before and the technician called 30 minutes before he was going to arrive. Unfortunately our appliance was not repairable but I was called the next day and offered a replacement if I chose to. This is the 2nd time I've used Nationwide Appliance Repairs and have found their service to be exemplary both times.

Elizabeth
ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service from Nationwide Appliance Repairs

My technician Anthony was on time and fixed the problem promptly, the standard of service was exemplary. Administration support from Ron made the transaction very efficient and saved me time.

My experience with Nationwide Appliance Repairs was great

My experience with Nationwide Appliance Repairs was great. They had same day availability and Marsh was great. He was professional, knowledgeable, and explained everything clearly. I'd highly recommend to others.

Ron follow up call.

Could not be happier with the technician explained everything he did and was very helpful. Fixed our problem and the cost was very reasonable I would recommend this company to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Nationwide Appliance Repairs

A pleasure to deal with.

We work in the local government environment dealing with maintenance issues at Childcare , Community Centers & Kindergartens , I have no problem recommending Nationwide as they respond in a timely manner ,book times that suit the centers & we have never had a complaint from any of the services Thank you Nationwide

Amazing service

Arrived ahead of time, fixed the problem in time promised and cleaned up after. Ben was awesome and super easy to deal with. Will definitely use Ben again if we need this service