Natralus Ultra Skin Repair Pure Hydrating Gel

Natralus Ultra Skin Repair Pure Hydrating Gel

5.0 from 3 reviews · View Details

A must have!

I have 7 month old and she has eczema on her right cheek. She's had since 3 months and nothing has worked. She would constantly scratch at it. I received a sample in my bella box and thought to try it on her eczema. Ill dab a lil twice a day. Its been 4 days and it has cleared and she has not tried to scratch it. Thank you!

Sharon Bracegirdle

Sharon BracegirdleChampion Lakes

What a great, natural product!

It is so pleasing to find an ointment with no petrochemicals! The benefits of paw paw for helping and soothing skin irritations are fantastic and very fast acting. Love the convenience of take anywhere tubes and the gel especially. So light! It was great to find a company who are willing to send a sample to prove their worth. Check them out!
    Fast acting and easy to carry in the car or a handbag.

Jenna

JennaLaunceston

Love it!

Great product that uses natural and organic ingredients. I used this product after my cold where I had a runny nose which resulted in my nose becoming dry, red and sore. When I used this product it instantly soothed and relieved the redness and also re hydrated my skin. Will definitely buy.
    natural and organic ingredients

Skin Irritation Care Products

Find out how Natralus Ultra Skin Repair Pure Hydrating Gel compares to other Skin Irritation Care Products