1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Natskin? Claim your listing.

1 review
Thankful beyond measure
Thankful beyond measureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

BEST relaxation massage!

I was gifted a relaxation massage voucher for Christmas for this business. I pass this business often but had not visited. Upon entry, I was greeted by friendly staff, and noticed a customer on their way out, and she was very positive to the staff member at the desk as she was paying. The massage I had was AMAZING! No external noises, a lovely cup of herbal tea on a comfy couch before I was invited into the room. The massage itself was phenomenal, and the therapist was brilliant! I will definitely be returning, and won’t mind paying full price at all upon my next visit! WELL worth it!