Listing monitored by NATURAbody

obsessed

I didn’t think they would be as good as lush scrubs maybe the same but holy crap they are literally so much better they moisturise you’re skin and leave you literally glowing.

Beautyisplane
BeautyisplaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the natural ingredients!

Their products are stunning, right from the packaging, to using them. Im loving the body scrubs, particularly the cinnamon coffee one. It smells like heaven and reveals lovely soft skin. Highly recommend them!

Tara
Tara

Amazing!!

The products are amazing and the fact they are natural is even better.. The scrubs are worth trying, the skin is left feeling so clean.
Great products! And they are very helpful

Review collected in partnership with NATURAbody

Zeynep
ZeynepSydney, NSW

Works perfectly and smells amazing!

I absolutely love the cinnamon/ coffee sugar scrub and the hubba bubba lip scrub!! Both work amazing and leave fantastic results. I would definitely recommend these two products as they are work amazing.

Hi Zeynep.
Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. We are so pleased that you love the products. We hope to see you visit us again soon. xx

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how NATURAbody compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Theekshna D.
Theekshna D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing scrubs!

Love these scrubs! The Bounty body scrub smells delicious and feels energizing, perfect for the mornings.
The Luxury Rose scrub is relaxing, exfoliating and so hydrating. The smell is incredible with the little rose pieces. I have the watermelon lipscrub and makeup eraser as well, and absolutely love them too. I highly recommend Naturabody- they have amazing products, natural ingredients and cruelty free!

Hi Theekshna.

Sarah
Sarah

Love Love Love This Brand

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Awww! We love you too Sarah.
Thank you for leaving us such a beautiful review.
We are so pleased that you love the products we have worked hard on perfecting. We hope to see you visit us again soon. xx

Anniestovell
AnniestovellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best lip scrub ever

The cutest packaging, the best smell and easy and amazing watermelon lip scrub! My favourite lip scrub Ive ever tired and I just lick it off because its 100% natural ingredients I love it so much!

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Hi Anniestovell. Thank you so much for leaving us such a beautiful review.

Josephine
JosephineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely in love!

I came across this brand on Instagram and was immediately pleased with the excellent customer service I received. When my order arrived it was beautifully packed with a lovely note thanking me for supporting their small business, which I love! Then I tried a few of their lip scrubs and coffee Cinnamon Body Scrub and was absolutely in love! Their products are amazing, smell lovely and are cruelty free. Their packaging is so cute, they have all the latest beauty products and are reasonably priced. Love this brand!

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Hi Josephine. Thank you so much for leaving us such a beautiful review.

Best scrub I have ever used!

Best scrubs I have ever used! The coffee and cinnamon scrub left me feeling like my skin was hydrated, silky, smooth and fresh! The lip scrubs smell good enough to eat! NATURAbody definitely had me ready for spring races and was a real life saver!

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Jess thank you so much for leaving such a beautiful review.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how NATURAbody compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love!!!

Purchased a couple of things and was so impressed. High quality, great price, amazing products!! ( and everything smells so good) The rose body scrub is incredible and you will never look back once you have the make up remover cloth. Cant recommend enough!

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Zoe thank you so much for leaving such a beautiful review.

The best body scrubs ever!

NATURAbodyNATURAbody

Thank you Tracy for taking a chance on us and leaving such a beautiful review.