Natural Health Direct

3.6

Nancye Turner

Nancye TurnerWallangarra

A very happy customer

First time I have ordered from this company and extremely pleased with the prompt service on receiving my parcel. A very happy customer and I will be dealing with Natural Health Direct in the future.

fantastic customer service

I've used natural health direct for the first time, and I had to ring them to answer a query for me, I spoke to Carmel I think her name was and she was absolutely lovely and answered my query and was very helpful I will definitely be using NHD again and I am one of the biggest sceptics when it comes to internet shopping, however with this site not any more, so maybe the other people got them on a bad day they were gold for me.

SG

SGSydney

Shocking customer service and misleading advertising of products

I bought some products from NHD online and was delighted when there was a 50% discount for online customers - When my products arrived they were all expired by over a year… their website does not clearly state that their clearance items are expired. They take no responsability for this misunderstanding - I hope their business continues to flourish by taking consumers monies and selling expired products…. we all work hard for our living, but it's a shame some people/businesses are sharks and snakes waiting for prey!!

Bad serivce selling products that are expired by moer than a year

Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how Natural Health Direct compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

SaKay

SaKayAU

They don't deal with product complaints

I wanted to like them and the communication started out great until I had no choice but to send them an email complaint re a product falsely advertised on their site. The response? None! I guess they just hoped I would go away. A simple acknowledgement of the problem would have been all that was required. Being ignored makes me angry and suspicious of their store and integrity.
    Good communication initially
    NO communication if you run into a problem. Spent $150 on a self test kit that didn't provide the service they advertised.

melodramie001Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fast, reliable and efficient service

melodramie001

Wow, that's surprising, and a shame! Have you contacted them?

melodramie001

Again, I'm so surprised! I'm still ordering from them regularly and never had this problem :(