Natural Health Organics

Natural Health Organics (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Chemists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

geehaw

geehawSYDNEY

Very Good Customer Support

While there was an initial issue with delivery due to product backorder, I was sent the larger size at no additional charge. When the product was received there was some additional shipping due the additional weight. I notified Natural Health Organics of the situation and they advised that they would refund the difference. Occasionally things don't go to plan, how companies handle the issues is what makes one better than the next. I was very satisfied with the way NHO handled the issue and would certainly recommend them without reservation.

Myreview4

Myreview4Gold Coast

Very Happy

I've been a regular customer for a while now and have always been happy with the service received. The products are all a lot cheaper than in the local stores & delivery is always quick. The customer service team are always really helpful & friendly when I've called. A big thank you for saving me both time & money!
Great prices, helpful customer service, fast delivery.

still waiting39

still waiting39Shepparton

Awful service

I purchased some Al'chemy products for a Xmas gift for my wife on 14th.December. The products wern't despatched until the 20th. It is now 29th December and still no sign. I called on the 24th to ask where the product was and why it was so late being despatched. Comment was that perhaps they were waiting on one or more products to come back into stock. Why not call me and ask if they should at least send the items they had in stock? Or given that it was an Xmas gift perhaps I would appreciate a credit so I could purchase another gift locally?
I chose to have the products delivered by courier thinking it would be more reliable that Australia Post. Wrong, Fastway Couriers also have a lot to answer for

Jedi_Tekky

Jedi_TekkyAU

Great Website for your health needs.

I've ordered twice from this website now and each time has been great. The delivery times has been accurate/sometimes quicker than stated. Postage price is very reasonable. The price of the products is cheaper than local stores. I've also managed to find some products that aren't available in stores.
There was a problem with my account and I called them up to sort out the delivery address, spoke to customer service and they sorted it out straight away.
Quick Delivery. Good Prices. Customer service was great. Stock products not available locally.
None