Natural Health Organics

Natural Health Organics (page 2 of 2)

Awful service

I purchased some Al'chemy products for a Xmas gift for my wife on 14th.December. The products wern't despatched until the 20th. It is now 29th December and still no sign. I called on the 24th to ask where the product was and why it was so late being despatched. Comment was that perhaps they were waiting on one or more products to come back into stock. Why not call me and ask if they should at least send the items they had in stock? Or given that it was an Xmas gift perhaps I would appreciate a credit so I could purchase another gift locally?
I chose to have the products delivered by courier thinking it would be more reliable that Australia Post. Wrong, Fastway Couriers also have a lot to answer for

Great Website for your health needs.

I've ordered twice from this website now and each time has been great. The delivery times has been accurate/sometimes quicker than stated. Postage price is very reasonable. The price of the products is cheaper than local stores. I've also managed to find some products that aren't available in stores.
There was a problem with my account and I called them up to sort out the delivery address, spoke to customer service and they sorted it out straight away.
Quick Delivery. Good Prices. Customer service was great. Stock products not available locally.
None