Natural Remedies Goji Berries

Natural Remedies Goji Berries

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Fruit Snacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natural Remedies Goji Berries? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
ctillyer
ctillyer

Beware of side effects

As much as I'd love to recommend adding goji berries to your diet, I'd firstly say, try only a few at first and beware of the side effects. Within 1/2 hour of eating these with my breakfast, my stomach bloated and I had the most painful indigestion. As they made their way through my system, I became very nauseous and eventually vomited that night. After a bit of research, I found that many others had suffered similar side effects after eating dried goji berries from China. Although they say organic, it's important to remember that other countries don't have the same controls and standards when it comes to organic as we do.
Great energy food and high in antioxidants.
Terrible side effects - indigestion, nausea, bloating and vomiting