Natural Solar

david nHunter Region, NSW

Poor attitude regarding warranty

System Size10 KW

Fixing issues with Inverter

After connection to NBN I needed to reconfigure my Inverter. Ultra quick and quality service from Natural Solar fixed the issue. I would recommend Natural Solar due to the great service given.

daveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I noticed power output had dropped by half on a good day.

Once I logged into the fronius portal I saw that one of my strings had a very low output. I contacted Frank who then contacted the suppliers and within 4 days a new panel was installed no fuss. Back to full power now.
The reason I went with natural solar is because of the quality of the components installed and warranties.
I expect to maybe have one more issue as the sun cranks up over summer and the system is stressed in the heat. The cold frost and rain probably killed the defective panel. I am sure the failure will be fully analysed rather than going to landfill.

System Size5.3 KW
Panel Purchased sunpower spr-e20-327-mc4 (327w)
Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Natural Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

David
DavidSydney, NSW

Absolute Professionals

We had an issue with our Inverter 5 Years after installation and the Natural Solar team had it sorted out quickly and efficiently. The staff were courteous and helpful. Highly recommended.

NAJ
NAJSydney, NSW

Total Satisfaction

We recently had an optimizer fail on one of our panels in Sydney. Sachin at Natural Solar looked after us with the warranty repair. He kept us informed at every step of the procedure, including when the part had been procured to when it was to be installed. The process was seamless and completed without any excessive delay. He even contacted us immediately after the part had been replaced to check that everything was working as it should and to ascertain that we were satisfied and had no other problems. The service was exemplary.

Get quotes
Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Solar, battery & Reposit - An intelligent power management capability

Had a bumpy road the first two summers due to vendor support conflicts, however since the issues were resolved with the communications module in the SolarEdge inverter, all has run well. Slight drop in performance from when it was first installed three years ago, however the anlytics combined with the Reposit module make this kit very intelligent regarding energy management (buy/sell/store). If I had my time again, I'd have put in 6kw+ and picked up the Powerwall2 - who knows, in a few years once the investment has paid itself off I may do the upgrade. NS had local installers do the job and were fantastic in doing so (plus supported the local expertise).

System Size5.2 KW
Panel Purchased Canadian Solar
Purchase Price$16,400.00

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives