Natural Solar
Listing monitored by Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (0)
  • Purchase Price$17,000.00
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Do not use them- worst service

david n
david nHunter Region, NSW

Poor attitude regarding warranty

EC.Mitcham

Taken my money, haven't received my refund

So, I admit that they pressure sold me over the phone and got me to sign up to a great Solar deal. But after over 15-20+ emails trying to get the actual deal that I signed up for over the phone, vs what they sent me in the email to accept..... i eventually decided to give up and ask for my holding deposit back.

All up, it's been around 2 months now, and i'm still chasing them to refund me. Promises always fall short and they keep blaming their CRM, their finance system, etc. The sales guy is nice, sounds genuine, but certainly not enough to come through with what they say. Very disappointed, and still out of pocket at this stage and waiting for my refund.

Extremely annoyed
Extremely annoyedDubbo

Products OK, CRAP Service

Jimmy
JimmyNewcastle

Completely disorganised company

Time from deposit taken to having a working system was 8 1/2 months, mostly due to Natural Solar selling systems without actually having installer capacity in my area. They have a great sales team but very poor service coordination.

Communication from Natural Solar was completely non-existent. They don't seem to like delivering bad news so they figure no news is better. After numerous followup calls with no response, the only way I eventually got some priority was by attempting to cancel the order (sorry to everyone who was ahead of me in the install queue).

When they finally lined up a local installer they were excellent and communicated well. If you're in the Newcastle area, I'd strongly recommend just calling Ecolectrical directly.

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Be very cautious

T RUTH
T RUTHMELBOURNE

Natural Solar Tech Service

[name removed] in tech support has been very proactive and helpful. Very Knowledgeable and prompt. The rest of the staff or the company very disappointing. Very poor response. never kept promises.Every time a new person answers due to high staff turnover

Phil
PhilAdelaide

Unable to deliver on 2 agreed dates and still not received refund 3 wks later

Cath
Cath

Poor service in every aspect

Sarah
SarahNewcastle

Don't go near them!!

They've had my deposit for 7 months and I've had numerous no-shows on agreed site inspection dates and my install has been cancelled at the last moment by them 3 times now citing all sorts of lame reasons - all adding up to them saying that don't actually have the Tesla Powerwall 2. 7 months and nothing to show for it. Don't waste your money and time on them.

Reno
RenoWandong

Very Poor Customer Service

Dissatisfied, promised the world and could not deliver, late on installation, the pre-approval process currently has taken 18 months since the deposit was made, the pre-approval application and was done and submitted after the installation had taken place and therefore our system is currently unable to generate any solar power or export back into the grid.

Siciliano
SicilianoSydney

Excellent Service and Very Professional Installers, but still not complete and no Support :(

Frances WHunter Region, NSW

Customer service and standard of work very poor

We had extra panels installed in December 2016. At least 8 of them do not generate power. After numerous phone calls and emails no one has attended the problem. Is your policy to ignore faults in favour of new installations? As we have been informed that the installers are all too busy to come up and attend this original problem.

June 6th 2017 Update: result from previous review

It is now June and we have finally got the solar working. It has been a struggle but has finally happened.

Natural Solar
Natural SolarNatural Solar

Kelly & Michael Lowe
Kelly & Michael LoweSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is disgusting if you have a problem, no one returns your calls

Poor service , people with no idea on solar, they installed wrong equipment I paid for and the list

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives