Natural Solar
Listing monitored by Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Price$11,500.00
  • Installation
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor communication

Andrew
AndrewNewcastle

Great battery

Sonnen battery and solar cells work well after a few firmware issues. The installer - Ecolectrical was excellent and I would highly recommend them ( Newcastle, Hunter, central coast)

dee em
dee emSydney, NSW

Abysmal communication and left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

Great System looking forward dropping the revenue for Electricity Supplier

Administration within Natural Solar leaves a lot to be desired system installation delayed due to admin foul up. Sales rep really competent and knowledgeable and helped deliver a system to match my needs. Installers were fantastic and asked my thoughts about solar panel placement and Powerwall placement and left the job spotless. Very happy with the outcome, yet to have the meter change over to happen. Have been advised this will happen within two weeks of install. Product and Company I think is good they just need to get there response time to customer inquires resolution up to speed . Jan 2017 Carlton Sydney

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Natural Solar compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Matthew
MatthewSydney

Good product, poor service

The quality and range of products is good and fits most budgets. The price was good. The service is where it falls apart. Communication is poor, no final invoicing, no communication on dates. I was quoted 4 weeks but it was close to 3 months waiting. Still waiting on grid connection. No one returns your phone calls

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives