Natural Solar
Listing monitored by Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (9)
  • Purchase Price$16,500.00

Ish R.
Ish R.Sydney, NSW

I now recommend Natural Solar for Tesla Battery Installation

Superb Installation

Although we found that communication with the company's office was a bit erratic, the installation of the solar panels could not have been handled better. The team went above and beyond expectations for what was a difficult installation on a terrace house. Their work was very neat, with ugly cables kept well out of sight wherever possible. They have our highest recommendation.

Jen J.
Jen J.

Withstands strong winds, the battery didn't fit, no alternative offered

Our 5KW system was installed in an attempt to chase sunshine on our shaded roof. It now does a decent job and withstands strong southerly winds. The battery quoted didn't fit anywhere on our home so we asked for an alternative. None was provided, after months of waiting. We gave up and will go elsewhere now for a battery.

John
John

No Regrets - Excellent Decision

Good product

A few hiccups with installation. Poor Communication with our builder by the solar company and their contractors led to delays. We got there in the end and the product is working well.

Very happy with the end result

Bernhard
BernhardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great install - after a few hiccups - one on one service was able to come through

Initially a quick process, with solar panels installed after a week. Had several issues with the supply of a battery - definitely took longer than I expected, and after re-engaging with the Company the customer support team were able to work through and get a good result in the end.

Great Job!

Alan Williams from Natural Solar came to our home and explained the set-up options and costs to us clearly. Later, we had a few questions which he or his staff answered via phone or email, although sometimes it took a few days to get a response. His installer Jeremy was prompt and reliable and installed our panels efficiently and with a minimum of fuss. All in all, a good experience and a great product.

Natural Solar were good to deal with

Natural Solar was terrific to deal with, explaining everything in layperson's terms. They were friendly and helpful and the panel installation process went very smoothly, the installer’s were very professional and helpful thank you

Dion
DionAdelaide, EVANSTON PARK

Excellent System So Far.

Brian G
Brian G

Tesla Battery Installation.

The delivery and instillation service was excellent. Contact and status updates kept me fully informed as to what and when the Tesla battery was to be installed.

Happy

Good quick service - paid deposit 20th - installed and working 10 days later. Very pleased with battery and everything running smoothly. Thanks Luke L.

Good Job

Chose to go with Natural Solar on the recommendation of a neighbor. Met with Alan who was very helpful. While things took a while to get going the help along the way, quality of the panels / inverter plus skilled installers who did an excellent job made it worth while. Good result, thanks.

Satisfied Customer

We purchased a 15KW system using Sunpower Panels and a Fronius inverter. Shaun at Natural Solar was always pleasant and easy to work with. Answered all queries and emails promptly. Good communication at most times with a quality product installed at a good price. Would have given a rating of 5 were it not for a two week delay and unclear advice and guidance on required actions & timelines post installation. Would happily purchase from them again.

shopperviv
shopperviv

Solar Panels & Battery

Despite some problems along the way, I am really happy with the solar panels and battery system that I've had installed. Thank you Arvind & Oren for the great customer service!

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives