Natural Solar
Listing monitored by Natural Solar

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (166)
  • Purchase Price$18,685.06
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation

Zander
Zander

Great service, great install and great product!

I purchased a Tesla Powerwall 2 after speaking with Alan. I was really impressed by Alan's knowledge and he was able to answer all my questions in a simple and understandable way. The install is really neat and done very quickly with the guys checking with me on locations for the equipment. I'm delighted with the product, the install and seeing that we're already saving money on our power.

D and F Patch
D and F PatchSydney, NSW

Natural Solar- Highly Recommended for quality product, extensive knowledge and great sales/after-sales care.

Wayne Hartmann
Wayne HartmannSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Sales and Imstallation

Thanks to Rupen and team. Fast and efficient service and installation. From time of order to having my solar batteries installed was very quick and now I’m watching my Tesla App constantly to see how effective the system is

5 stars

So happy with the help of Alan, Alex & Brad who have been a pleasure to deal with. Quick turnaround with my panels and Tesla battery was great. I've just recommended you to two friends and you'll hear from them soon as they want the same systems as mine.

Saving money

We had our solar installed in 2016 and we are still extremely happy that we made the decision to do so. Our electricity bills are almost zero with our last bill being under $10

gavanhe
gavanhe

Great purchase

Alan Bailey contacted me on the 21st of August after I made an inquiry. Very informative on the phone and after agreeing to a a powerwal2 purchase had it installed by very efficient and pleasant crew on the 10th September. All communications and follow up excellent. The system is operating perfectly and as expected.

Tesla Battery - great service from Natural Solar

I had a Tesla battery installed by Natural Solar - they provided professional, prompt, neat and efficient service. I'm very happy with the service and product,. I can now utilize all the power that my solar panels generate.

Peter
PeterCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Life just got easier.

Communication From the Natural Solar team has been outstanding. Alan Bailey in particular has continued to inform us of the installation progress ensuring that everything was running efficiently. We did have some teething problems with the Tesla app, but Alan also organised the effective operation of this in collaboration with Zee. We are so pleased we chose Natural Solar.

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Highly recommended. Very happy with the system.

Rodc
RodcCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Service - Great Battery Back Up system

Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent investment

We opted for a Tesla Powerwall 2 / Fronius inverter/ Hyundai solar panel 6.4kw system recommended to us by Alan Bailey from Natural Solar. Our experience has been outstanding from start to finish with Alan answering all our queries promptly, and the entire process from signing the contract to installation completed in under 4 weeks. We were impressed with the professional service received at all times, including completion of installation in one day with connection to the grid 2 days later and the whole system now up and running smoothly. We highly recommend the Natural Solar team.

Trustworthiness

Natural Solar Tesla Battery Install & supply

We can highly recommend Natural Solar for all your solar requirements, we shopped around and came back to Natural Solar after all our enquiries and then went ahead and purchased a Tesla Battery from them. We had a lot of questions for Alan Bailey and we found him to be very thorough and happy to answer all our concerns. He was never pushy & only ever helpful. The Installation process was great and the installer used by Natural Solar was Masry's Electrical & Data were amazing, both team members were incredibly professional, knowledgeable, polite and helpful. The Tesla Battery and software are very easy to use and the detail that is viewable of all usage really helps save money.

chylld1
chylld1Sydney, NSW

Very happy with my Powerwall 2!

Lio
LioSouthern and Hills, SA

Worth the investment!

Jordan was super helpful! The installation was a breeze! Anyone who's got solar panels should definitely get a battery. The price I'm paying for the battery is less than my old energy consumption (without it) so budget wise, it's paying for itself plus it still gives me extra means to save on power by seeing the energy flow in real time via the tesla app. So by the power of greyskull...I have solar power!!!

Dave
DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and customer service

I would recommend Natural Solar to anyone that wants to add solar to their house. I called spoke with Rupen, who was fantastic. The customer service, communications and installation was 10/10.
Thank you for everything.

786assad
786assadasked

Hi there

I have been looking and searching for a solar company to provide me with a quotation or quotations for an integrated Solar and wind or initially a solar system that allows me integrate wind turbine and battery in later stages, without reconfiguring or changing the initial set up for my property. I have just purchased and moved into a hobby farm in Pakenham (295 Army Road) Pakenham, Victoria, 3810. The main residential part of the farm consists of a large 6-bedroom dwelling, a large 4 car garage and a large shed on the northern end of the main residential building. The meter has been installed by AusNet and I am told by AusNet that it is a three-phase metre with a compatible (3 phase) cable.
I initially want to install a solar system of 6.xKw to 10kW system and then integrated wind Turbine and a suitable good but reasonably priced battery. I, therefore, wish to ask you consider the following Solar, Inverter, battery (possible), high end cabling and associated components and provide me with a quotation, or quotation for different alternatives with the following components in mind:
1. Solar Panels in order of preference, LG Neon2, SunPower SP-Max2-360 or latest REC panels that are considered equivellant to LG and SunPower, but much cheaper. All with 25 Yr Product & 25 Yr Performance Warranty.
2. Selectronic’s Fronius Hybrid inverter I do like to have the SP Pro SPMC 381 or better (2020 model soon to be released). I like to think that this would allow in immediate future to integrated battery and then wind turbine in to the system. I understand that the new generation of Fronius inverters are referred to as the PowerChain with highly sophisticated cooling and power management features. I understand that the new generation of Fronius hybrid inverters are for on-grid and off-grid and is highly compatible with what I want: exporting about 15kw or higher to the grid (since I got a three-phase meter and external cables (very likely).
3. High end Cabling, Conduit, DC &AC circuit breakers, and enclosures, etc, where applied, and.
4. Installation by licenced electrician/s. This is important and hope the electrician and you can sort out all export and shutdown matter with AusNet for me, in the meantime.
Please, provide me with a quotation or separate quotation for different combinations of solar panels and inverters (Fronius). I am eligible for Vic Gov rebate for either a solar system or battery rebate.
Kind regards
Assad
0400 050 060

Terence H.
Terence H.asked

It’s been there weeks since paying the deposit for a Tesla powerwall,, still waiting for an installation date what’s the problem, why the delay?

dave
dave

I expect it will take a while for the powerwall delivery date to the installer to be confirmed. Once that has been confirmed the installer will set the date. He will not give a date until he has a confirmed delivery date.

Harry
Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me again your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter including your company name please as i have mixed up all?

Get an answer from our members and Natural Solar representatives