Naty Eco Nappies Size 3 Midi

Naty Eco Nappies Size 3 Midi

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love these nappies! No leaks, fit well, better for the earth

These nappies fit my 6kg, 4 month old really well. Less leaks than other brands. One nappy holds wells overnight. Just had to buy some thank yous yesterday and have already had leaks. I didn't have any problems with sticking the tabs like some other reviewers have. I also find that I use less of them than Huggies or Thank you brand.

Purchased in January 2018 for $27.99.

I love them but.....

I always avoid anything containing harsh chemicals when it comes to my children, so Naty was always my first choice for nappies however, we have had too many leaks now for it to be a one off. For £10 a pack they should be holding my child's urine and more , instead of me having to change his clothes in the middle of the night. Sadly after this pack has gone I will be looking for alternatives.

ZMum

ZMumSydney

I really wanted to like these...

I'm always on the lookout for environmentally friendly nappies. Woolworths had free delivery for $50 so decided to try these. They don't feel great and not very absorbent. The Velcro also doesn't restick. I read the bad reviews but didn't want to believe them.... Wish I had!! Will not be buying again.

Bagelmama

BagelmamaPerth

Faulty tabs

Mine had some massive faults with the tabs: these would often break if you tried to re-adjust the tabs, rendering the entire diaper useless as you wouldn't be able to hold the nappy up at all.

Performance was comparable to other brands in the market so you'd essentially just be looking to to pay for the eco-friendliness etc.

Work fine

Wanted a more eco friendly alternative to Huggies that still worked well. These are it! I tried cloth diapers but just couldn't deal. So I feel much better using these.
Yes they do feel "papery" but they stand up very well and work well overnight. Glad I made the switch. Note my baby does not have sensitive skin.

Love these nappies.

Very absorbent, high quality nappies that don't cost the earth. I'm sad tesco don't sell them anymore as they are my go to nappies. I love that they are not filled with chemicals and don't harm my babies skin and they don't smell like perfume and feel more natural. Just great

Wow! Just Wow!

First time trying these nappies and boy are they good, so good in fact i had to write a review. Fits my baby good and keeps everything in, haven't had an explosive number two to see what happens there but which nappy keeps that in, really? Would definitely recommend these nappies to anyone and everyone. Love them especially because they are eco nappies. Gotta love doing my bit

Terrible

They feel papery and thin - and they do not work. Has so many leaks and only starting using them a few days ago. If you want to go eco try tooshies they are so much better... I was really disappointed. I won't be buying these again. Shame as I love to support an eco brand.

Poo and wee....all over me!

Switched to this product to try them on our baby. Used them for 48 hours, and tried several different ways to make them fit better. Took the Bub to the supermarket and he leaked poo all over my hand and t-shirt. Once we cleaned him up we treated ourselves to a coffee......then it leaked wee all down my trousers. The fit around the leg is just terrible. I know that love is blind, but I do believe I have a normal shaped baby; I particularly think his legs seem as though they lie within the standard deviation curve.

lena

lena

one of the best

Cut costs :(

The nappies are different, They are smaller overall - the tabs are not as wide so don't stick as well, the absorbent part in the middle is narrower, and it no longer fits snugly against my daughter's legs - they have all leaked.
Are the nappies keep going to be the same as they are right now to look for a new brand?(I REALY SAD FOR THIS, I LIKE SOO MACH THIS DIAPERS)

Great nappies!

Altogether a great nappy! Superior quality, comfy and soft, plus a great fit. They fit better than any brand we've tried yet.
My baby has reacted to some nappies including Huggies but these seem to be great. Really glad we tried these. No leaks so far! I definitely recommend these.

New mum

New mumsydney

Leaks every time son does a poo

I want to love these as I have noticed that my son's bottom does not get red and generally I feel they are better for him, however, every time he does a number two or a heavy wee, it ends up on his clothes. We have had this problem with size 1 and 3.

toulouseletrek

toulouseletrek

Unbeatable Swedish design!

I don't know how they do it. First Ikea, then Baby Bjorn, now I've fallen in love with Naty nappies! Somehow they are ultra slimline and yet absorb a huge amount, are breathable AND biodegradable! They have a wide absorbent section which suits my chubby boy well too. I didn't experience any of the quality issues mentioned by previous posters, such as tabs falling off. The only downside I found is that they are quite pricey. It's a little odd that the size ranges are different to all other nappy brands I've used, but it wasn't an issue for me.

LilyEvelyn