Naty Eco Nappies Size 5 Junior

Naty Eco Nappies Size 5 Junior

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Furious

FuriousBundaberg

Love them

I have been buying these for years and love them. I have successfully composted them after cutting out elastic and Velcro. Every now and then there has been a small problem with a Velcro tab tearing or similar but the customer service is second to none and I've been quickly compensated. I'll continue to buy them for years to come with a young family.

Karen

KarenPerth

Disappointing

Bought these as Huggies had sold out at woollys. Don't see how these could be good for the environment as I have to use 2 of these nappies compared to 1 huggie nappy. Worse than the cheap brands. The nappies rip. Tabs don't stick well! Annoying need to be improved...

YuliaGoolia

YuliaGooliaSydney

Not bad but could be better

I think the fact that they are white is great. Fits well under clothes and doesn't show through. However if the child aleeps through the night they get quite soggy and heavy yet they hold alright. Just wish they were cheaper. They also great for children with sensitive skin!
Environmentaly friendly factor is great.

Dada

DadaSydney

Good eco nappy

We used them from newborn and keep coming back. They are breathable and work well. They leak sometimes at night, but no probs during the day at all. They are perfume free and fairly clean for a nappy. No rash with these! Huggies leaked too at night, so I think some babies just wee a lot and they are in the same nappy at night for 11 hours or longer, so it’s almost to be expected...

Kris

Kris

Terrible so terrible

The nappies were very poor quality.
4 of them broke as I was trying to put them on my son. Broke at the tabs area where it attaches to the nappy.
Tabs do not stick very well and would slowly pull off in the night as my son moved.
They filled up very quickly and i was changing every 2 hours which for an 18 month old is annoying.

Absorbed well but filled up very quickly and I would not recconmended them for over night use and my son is not a big wee over night child.

Never again after 2.5 years!

We've used this brand since our boy was born. Never had a problem until a few months ago when we noticed the material had changed. Now the nappy doesn't stay on properly and leaks. Awful experience. Just returned an entire bulk purchase. Cannot believe they ever passed a simple usability test.

Patient Customer

Patient CustomerMelbourne

Every size is rubbish now including the pull ups! Shame on you Naty!

New design- terrible!

I've only used Naty for both my children. Lad test packet I bought is different. Thinner tabs, flimsy sides that stretch too much & wont keep the nappy up. Why have they changed the previously awesome design?!?! I'm so disappointed. I don't even think I can use the ones I've got left. They're hopeless.

Waste of money

My child has skin irritations so I chose these nappies. For 6 months I have put up with 2-3 nappies per pack unable to be used because the tape doesn't work. Today after the first 5 haven't worked I'm throwing them all out for good. Don't waste your money on these nappies.

Need to supply more to Coles and woolies

It is unfortunate not everywhere those can be found and sells out too quickly. We literally have to check at least four shops to find them, particularly large sizes. Please increase supply to the shops, otherwise need to set up supply via online. I would loved if bigger size were available than the biggest they have.

MartyM

MartyMSydney

Pretty good and comparatively the same price as non-eco nappies - so why not?