Bubs Australian Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2

Bubs Australian Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2

4.3

• Breastfed Child Yes (40%) · No (60%)
  • Easy to PrepareYes (100%) · No (0%)
  • Caused Unease / Sickness Yes (20%) · No (80%)

Absolutely love it!

This formula is the best! My daughter is not constipated. She no longer spews. Her tummy is settled and fulled. So happy I found this brand. Absolute life saver! Highly recommended to any mother whose baby has a low tolerance with any other formula. Wish I found this much earlier.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$39.99.

So P.

So P.

Good formula but some minor issue

We got this for 11 months baby who started to refuse aptamil gold. Looks like baby like this formula’s taste better.
However the formula didn’t included a scoop (we poured over entire product&still didn’t find). When we ask Bubs they ensured there shouldn’t be any issue with formula’s quality and offered to provide the scoop by post. Didn’t want to hassle with them anymore, so we just got exchange from Woolies.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Breastfed Child Yes
lee

leeDarling Downs, QLD

It was good up until they changed the recipe

This formula was really good for my son who was sensitive to a lot of commercial formulas(cows milk and soy milk), but once the changed the recipe he started to break out in his skin like he did with other brands, so we've had to change. It was disappointing because I really liked this brand up until then.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for A$31.00.

Caused Unease / Sickness Yes
Baby Formulas

Find out how Bubs Australian Goat Milk Follow-on Formula 2 compares to other Baby Formulas

Wonderful

My baby was unsettled on s26 so I changed her to Bubs goat milk and she become a lot more happier and wasnt crying and is putting weight on. No

Purchased in October 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$32.99.

campingwithcubs

campingwithcubsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great formula ~ daughter loved it

When my milk dried up unexpectantly at 11months we weren't really knowledgeable on formulas. We tried milk but she had a few issues so a friend suggested Bubs Goat Formula so it wasn't so heavy on her tummy. We were super happy, our daughter switched so easily and she enjoyed it.

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for A$31.00.

Breastfed Child Yes
Leo Rocks

Leo RocksSydney, NSW

The only good baby formula for my daughter!

I really tried all the baby formulas on the market from NAN, A2, Blackmores and Bellamy but my daughter was not always happy and sometimes some issues. At the end I decided to switch to goat formula with Bubs and it has been one of the best ideas as my daughter never had any issue anymore.

I understand Bubs is not cheap around $35 but it is a very good investment and I would prefer to save on a coffee a day to provide a premium formula for my daughter.

See all Bubs Goat Infant Formula reviews