Nature In Bottle

Nature In Bottle

Brand Manager for Nature In Bottle? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8

Do Not Trust Their Products

This company did not deliver my product. They have not responded to my emails or to the Fed Ex Claim. Fraudulent & Misleading Practices!

Lavelle Stiles
Lavelle StilesSydney, NSW

Totally Impressed!

Always supremely helpful and prompt, and beautiful quality oils. This is a great company, with integrity, and fabulous products. I have recommended you to all my friends already and I will be returning to buy more! A bit disappointed as they don’t have any small sets but otherwise everything is great!

fake oil, waste of money

Products are shipped from an India company. They are not essential oil at all. 100% Artificial flavor. I sent an email to request the return, but no response at all. I don't know how to get my money back.

Kat Rivera
Kat RiveraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality and Value for Money!!

I've got to say that I'm more than impressed with NatureInBottle.com. I placed my first order on Monday and received it on Friday! (here in Australia). I received an order confirmation right away, along with tracking details and email confirmation from FedEx to notify the status of my order. The shipping charges are so economical for door-to-door service. I also appreciate the great quality of oils and I will surely be back to buy more!

HonestReview
HonestReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fake oils! Buyer beware! Run! Reviews on trustpilot are fake!!!

Scam company

Their phone number is disconnected & they have not responded to any of my emails.
Currently dealing with paypal to get a refund as the product was returned to sender.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nature of unethical business behaviour.

Adulterated Oils

I purchased White Rose Alba and Tangerine. The White Rose has a soapy aroma. The Tangerine had the same soapy aroma which leads me to believe that these oils are adulterated and low quality. When I tried to call the company, 1.888.755.5274, it has been disconnected. It refers you to a "Whatsup" app for communicating a refund or issue. After some research, I found that these are definite signs of a scam. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

Love the wonderful products!!

Recently, I placed my first order from this company (Seabuckthorn Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Kakadu Plum Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Almond Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Chamomile Oil, Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rose Hydrosol). Shopping was easy, shipping was fast and the products were excellently packaged with such care. I can easily say everything I ordered turned out just the way I wanted them to. I will be ordering much more in the future.

But I encountered the following issue with my order:
They do not ship the Certificate of Analysis reports of their products along with the shipment. I need those for my formulations.

Julissa Woods
Julissa WoodsPerth, WA

Satisfied with the services..

Martha Hancock
Martha HancockCentral, SA

Perfect in every way!

They’re everything they say they are and so much more! I was in doubt and cancelled my order after reading their negative reviews. Then I was contacted by them for the reason of cancellation and was reassured about the quality of oils. I was provided with all of the required documents for my satisfaction. I went ahead to place my order and received my shipment timely and I must say the oils were pure and organic. If you are also not able to decide whether to go for them or not I suggest to give at least one try.

Essential oils are Synthetic

They sent me the product but the essential oils are not real they are synthetic. They never respond to emails or phone calls. Do not buy from this company. The reviews on trust pilot must be fake

Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning! Fake oils.

I purchased two essential oils from this Indian company, confident that, in accordance with their return policy, I could return my order if the products were not the real thing. Indeed they were not.

The oils I purchased were simply attempts at copies, and bad attempts at that.

When I attempted to seek to return, I was ignored. I lost close to $200 because of these scammers.

Do not get sucked in like I did.

Angel
AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timely delivery, great products

I love this company. Normally, my orders are usually delivered within 4-7 working days. High quality essential oils, helping, knowledgeable staff, excellent pricing and sustainable packaging. They've been my go to for 2 years now and I'm very satisfied with them. Due to the pandemic situation, shipments are delayed no matter what company you do business with. But Nature In Bottle still continues to deliver the items in a timely manner. Nature In Bottle has always been an exemplary company...and they just keep getting better, organically, ethically, thoughtfully. You will be incredibly happy with the quality of anything you buy from this company.

Nature In Bottle is Beyond Excellent!

Nature In Bottle is a fantastic company that sells many organic essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, body butters and more. All products I have received are amazing! The quality is great and the price of the items are great comparing to other websites. They have been in business for a long time, have superlative customer service. I messed up a recent order (ordering the wrong items) and they were super prompt and so helpful in reordering and fixing my error immediately. All my products have arrived timely over the years and always in excellent condition. Their products are the absolute highest quality and inspire me to continue my exploration and quest for the finest quality ingredients for my business!