Nature In Bottle

Nature In Bottle

Brand Manager for Nature In Bottle? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (8)

Do Not Trust Their Products

This company did not deliver my product. They have not responded to my emails or to the Fed Ex Claim. Fraudulent & Misleading Practices!

fake oil, waste of money

Products are shipped from an India company. They are not essential oil at all. 100% Artificial flavor. I sent an email to request the return, but no response at all. I don't know how to get my money back.

Date PurchasedJune 2021
HonestReview
HonestReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fake oils! Buyer beware! Run! Reviews on trustpilot are fake!!!

Adulterated Oils

I purchased White Rose Alba and Tangerine. The White Rose has a soapy aroma. The Tangerine had the same soapy aroma which leads me to believe that these oils are adulterated and low quality. When I tried to call the company, 1.888.755.5274, it has been disconnected. It refers you to a "Whatsup" app for communicating a refund or issue. After some research, I found that these are definite signs of a scam. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

Date PurchasedMarch 2021
Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Nature In Bottle compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Peter
PeterIllawarra, NSW

Love the wonderful products!!

Recently, I placed my first order from this company (Seabuckthorn Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Kakadu Plum Oil, Carrot Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Almond Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Chamomile Oil, Jojoba Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Prickly Pear Seed Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rose Hydrosol). Shopping was easy, shipping was fast and the products were excellently packaged with such care. I can easily say everything I ordered turned out just the way I wanted them to. I will be ordering much more in the future.

But I encountered the following issue with my order:
They do not ship the Certificate of Analysis reports of their products along with the shipment. I need those for my formulations.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Julissa Woods
Julissa WoodsPerth, WA

Satisfied with the services..

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Angel
AngelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Timely delivery, great products

I love this company. Normally, my orders are usually delivered within 4-7 working days. High quality essential oils, helping, knowledgeable staff, excellent pricing and sustainable packaging. They've been my go to for 2 years now and I'm very satisfied with them. Due to the pandemic situation, shipments are delayed no matter what company you do business with. But Nature In Bottle still continues to deliver the items in a timely manner. Nature In Bottle has always been an exemplary company...and they just keep getting better, organically, ethically, thoughtfully. You will be incredibly happy with the quality of anything you buy from this company.

Date PurchasedJuly 2020

Nature In Bottle is Beyond Excellent!

Nature In Bottle is a fantastic company that sells many organic essential oils, carrier oils, hydrosols, body butters and more. All products I have received are amazing! The quality is great and the price of the items are great comparing to other websites. They have been in business for a long time, have superlative customer service. I messed up a recent order (ordering the wrong items) and they were super prompt and so helpful in reordering and fixing my error immediately. All my products have arrived timely over the years and always in excellent condition. Their products are the absolute highest quality and inspire me to continue my exploration and quest for the finest quality ingredients for my business!

Date PurchasedJune 2020