Nature In Bottle

Nature In Bottle

Brand Manager for Nature In Bottle? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Scam company

Their phone number is disconnected & they have not responded to any of my emails.
Currently dealing with paypal to get a refund as the product was returned to sender.

Date PurchasedMay 2021
John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nature of unethical business behaviour.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2021
Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning! Fake oils.

I purchased two essential oils from this Indian company, confident that, in accordance with their return policy, I could return my order if the products were not the real thing. Indeed they were not.

The oils I purchased were simply attempts at copies, and bad attempts at that.

When I attempted to seek to return, I was ignored. I lost close to $200 because of these scammers.

Do not get sucked in like I did.

Date PurchasedJune 2020
Deep
DeepArarat

Very likely a very clever scam organisation

They sent me completely fake New Caledonia sandalwood oil which I purchased from them. It has no smell of New Caledonia sandalwood oil. It arrived from India though New Caledonia is much closer to me in Australia. I notice they have some good reviews on Google and TrustPilot. I think they may be fake reviews; even with the best will and technology in the world I'm sure it's not possible to weed out all fake reviews. It's also possible that they occasionally supply a genuine product to obtain good reviews, keep their heads above water and continue scamming activities off and on.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020