Nature In Bottle

Nature In Bottle

Brand Manager for Nature In Bottle? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8

Do Not Trust Their Products

This company did not deliver my product. They have not responded to my emails or to the Fed Ex Claim. Fraudulent & Misleading Practices!

fake oil, waste of money

Products are shipped from an India company. They are not essential oil at all. 100% Artificial flavor. I sent an email to request the return, but no response at all. I don't know how to get my money back.

HonestReview
HonestReviewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fake oils! Buyer beware! Run! Reviews on trustpilot are fake!!!

Scam company

Their phone number is disconnected & they have not responded to any of my emails.
Currently dealing with paypal to get a refund as the product was returned to sender.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Nature In Bottle compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nature of unethical business behaviour.

Adulterated Oils

I purchased White Rose Alba and Tangerine. The White Rose has a soapy aroma. The Tangerine had the same soapy aroma which leads me to believe that these oils are adulterated and low quality. When I tried to call the company, 1.888.755.5274, it has been disconnected. It refers you to a "Whatsup" app for communicating a refund or issue. After some research, I found that these are definite signs of a scam. I do not recommend purchasing from this company.

Essential oils are Synthetic

They sent me the product but the essential oils are not real they are synthetic. They never respond to emails or phone calls. Do not buy from this company. The reviews on trust pilot must be fake

Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warning! Fake oils.

I purchased two essential oils from this Indian company, confident that, in accordance with their return policy, I could return my order if the products were not the real thing. Indeed they were not.

The oils I purchased were simply attempts at copies, and bad attempts at that.

When I attempted to seek to return, I was ignored. I lost close to $200 because of these scammers.

Do not get sucked in like I did.

Deep
DeepArarat

Very likely a very clever scam organisation

They sent me completely fake New Caledonia sandalwood oil which I purchased from them. It has no smell of New Caledonia sandalwood oil. It arrived from India though New Caledonia is much closer to me in Australia. I notice they have some good reviews on Google and TrustPilot. I think they may be fake reviews; even with the best will and technology in the world I'm sure it's not possible to weed out all fake reviews. It's also possible that they occasionally supply a genuine product to obtain good reviews, keep their heads above water and continue scamming activities off and on.

Beauty Product Retailers