Nature's Way Mega-B Executive Stress

4.5

VB

VB

BIG B

I have been taking 1 a day Vitamin B for several years.
    I notice a difference without my BIG B daily. Perhaps it is my imagine but, I can become grumpy with a dull headache. I just feel better with 1 a day, than without.

HasonSydney, NSW

Economical way to stay calm and relaxed

I've found this to be very effective in keeping me calm and relaxed and able to handle stress much better. Noticed a difference pretty much from the second day. The once-a-day tablet is a bit bigger in size but it has a smooth surface. It also has a higher dose across the range of Vitamin B complex than most other brand so do not take it on an empty stomach (gives you a headache if you do). It does not have Vitamin A so you can't overdoes on this. And being priced at about $10 per 100 tablets, it is one of the best value I have found.
    100 tablets tub is very economical. One of the highest dose of Vitamin B complex.
    The smell. But that is typical of Vitamin B.

Ryan D.asked

I was taking mega b executive stress but I missed a day and now am really dizzy is this normal

Hason

Yes. Because it is such a high dose, your body needs time to adjust when you start or stop suddenly. It will generally go away after a day or two.

Ryan D.

I also feel abit of a sick in the gut feeling after I take it to is this normal when first starting on them

Francisca JocyIOblefias

Francisca JocyIOblefiasasked

Can I be taken twice a day?

Hason

I'm not a doctor so make sure you get the correct qualified advice. Taking twice a day will not give you twice the benefit. Vitamin B will not stay in your system and any excess will come out in your pee but at the same time you will not overdose on it because of the same reason. It does have Zinc which you can overdose on but you are still in the safe level with 2 doses (ignoring other side effects). If you do need such a high dose of vitamin B then I do recommend seeing a doctor for something that is more effective.

Tony

Tonyasked

What the ingredients in Mega B and what is the dosage per tablet?

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements