Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil

Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil (page 2 of 2)

3.9

puddylicious

puddylicious

Good

I wish our kids liked these as they would really benefit from them as they don't eat enough foods containing omega3. But they really couldn't stand the taste and even when I squeezed them out into food or drinks they refused to have them so for us they were a waste of money.I would definately recommend them to others though especially if they are experiencing behaviour problems or learning difficulties.
Love the concept of children getting their omega3. Good, well known and trusted brand.Available in most supermarkets and chemists.
They are expensive and my kids didnt like the taste.

All so they are high in DHA which every say's is the good , is the active part
most others are the other way around EPA high and DHA very low and no one seems to say any thing about this
Taste is good and No after taste like the others. High in DHA and lower in EPH which is good
Expensive , price is high But watch out for when they are on sale

bilo1

bilo1

Good

Children will love the taste of this beneficial health supplement. Another good thing about this product is it is available at your local supermarket. The only down side is the cost.
Great sweet/sour taste. High level of fish oil but dosen't taste fishy. Easiest fish oil to give to a child. Squeeze or chew gives children two alternate ways to consume. Readily available at supermarkets, health food stores and pharmacies.
Very Expensive for 50 capsules.

Children's Health Supplements

Find out how Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil compares to other Children's Health Supplements

Jennywren

Jennywren

broboy

broboy

I have a 8yr and a 11yr and they both line up after doing their teeth in the morning to get their "fishy" tablets. They never forget as they love the taste and see them as getting a lolly/treat before school. You do need to give them at least 4-6 weeks to see the difference, but is worth it.
Both my kids love them so that is always a bonus. The price is pretty good overall compared to others on the market. Great shape and both LOVE the taste of them.
Can't say I have any, they could always be cheaper - that would help.

woodsy4

woodsy4

Terrible

Bought these for the kids as I thought it would be good for them. They absolutely hated eating the capsule so now I just cut the end off and squirt it in their mouths. They say it tastes yuk (they are 4 & 6 and don't even have lollies much!). If I can find something cheaper I'll buy that instead next time.
Fish oil is good for you.
Expensive, my kids hate the taste of the liquid and texture of the capsule.

eekaaron

eekaaron

Overall, I definately recomend these for kids. I think it benefits children by just making them more calm and helps them with them behavior and and the things they do. They also look and taste great so you will no longer have to beg your children to take them. They just want too becuase they taste way better than the big tablets that are hard to swallow.
It appeals to children more and they liek it alot more than the big tablets that taste asll gross and fishy. These kid's tab;ets were a very good idea.
No cons about them! They're great!

JESSiiKAhh

JESSiiKAhh

west3030

west3030vic, 3030

Good

i think this product is really attractive towards children. I think even the packaging is cute. I have tasted this myself after my younger cousin offered me one (she really likes eating them so she wanted to spread the love around).
it's beneficial for children so it is good for their development that they take it. It also helps parents to give their children something good for them by looking and tasting attractive
It might not be that appealing for all children. One con is that it may be too attractive and children might be eating them like lollies

Children's Health Supplements

sixtyschild

sixtyschild

Terrible

both my sons gagged when they tried these. they hated the way the liquid came out and the taste of it. It tried to add the liquid to milk and food and they totally rejected the food due to the smell and taste
Like the concept
The taste of the liquid

See all Nature's Way Kids Smart Omega 3 Fish Oil reviews

Yu Nie B.

Yu Nie B.asked

My children have been taking this fish oil for more than a year now....i bought 2 bottles few months ago when it was on sale, but the 2nd bottle doesn't 'burst' out with oil, it is dry and tasted different. where can i get a refund or exchange?The expiry is 2022.

Azlina  A.

Azlina A.asked

Hi, can i just enquiry about this product. I gave my kids 6yrs old, 4yrs old 1capsule in evening. Seem they change in their behaviour. But only thing im curious is that, they keep passing motion like 3 to 4 times a day. I have been taking this for 2days. And they seem unable to control their motion. May i know whats the cause?

Denise..

Denise..asked

my 13year old grandson has been taking Kids Smart Trio fishoil Four per day.....two in the morning two in the evening...is this and over load for him???

angela_lee
angela_lee

I'm no Heath professional but assuming he's not getting fish in his diet, it is not considered an overload according to an article I just read: "From ages 9 to 13, boys should consume slightly more omega-3 than girls should, with the RDAs being 1.2 g and 1.0 g, respectively. After age 14, the RDA equals the amount recommended for adult males and females." (http://www.livestrong.com/article/449881-daily-recommended-amount-of-omega-3-oil/)
Your grandson appears to be getting 720mg which is below the recommended 1.2g, so definitely not an overload. Hope this information is helpful to you :)