Earth Choice 2x Ultra Concentrate Laundry Powder

Earth Choice 2x Ultra Concentrate Laundry Powder

See the Best Laundry Detergents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

will continue to use.

I use Earth Choice powder & liquid in a front load machine, the results are always excellent on light cotton clothes to heavy work clothes. When I buy the powder, I transfer it to a snap lock lid container. I don't have issues with damp powder in a cardboard box, or with any fine smokey residue as I scoop it out but I do it gently. The powder mixes well, I don't dissolve it first in colder months & there has been no powder left in the machine or clothes, unlike a well known brand of powder I previously used, as it was a freebie with the machine. 6kg of it went in the bin. The only issue I have with Earth Choice is that it's difficult to get a 4kg bucket of powder where I live.

Darwin Mum

Darwin MumDarwin, NT

Will never buy again

Quite like their liquid so thought I would try their powder. Will never get it again. My first warning should have been the fact that much of the powder escaped the box and was left on the shop checkout conveyor - it is just so finely ground.
The plume of "smoke" that errupts whenever you disturb the storage container or pour the powder into the machine is massive and gets into your eyes, nose and mouth. And no matter how earth friendly it is, I don't believe it's human friendly.
Also for such finely ground powder it sure does leave a lot of residue on clothes - it doesn't seem to dissolve very well.

Farm mum

Farm mumSouth West, WA

Avoid

I use all cruelty free and grey water products, I recently switched to this product and have regretted it since. It makes colour run, doesn’t dissolve properly and when scooping it creates a dust cloud that takes my breath away. Will use it up and try another product. Sorry earth choice but you need to work on this product.

misha

misha

Great!!

I love using this product it cleans clothes well and it is great for those whom have allergies and skin conditions as it doesnt irritate the skin. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this product, No issues like previous reviews.

My family have been using this product for a long time. I have not had any issues such as as previous reviewers describe. Before this detergent I was using one from the "big brands". Since the switch, we have noticed no difference, if anything our clothes are lasting longer too. You only need a small amount per wash load so 1kg usually last us a couple of months.

Kal

KalDunlop 2615, ACT

Ruined dark clothes

Ursula_J

Ursula_JAU

Toxic! Avoid!

Incredibly chemical laden, literally takes your breath away because one sniff will burn your lungs out. Nasty, nasty, nasty stuff - I'm not overreacting, I don't have a sensitive nose, this stuff is seriously horrid. Even my big burly husband had to cover his face and pour the scoop furtively at arms length. Nicer eco wash powder options include Planet ark or Kinda2 or Bosisto's
Horrid stuff! AVOID!
Totally unusable! Cannot possibly be good for ones health. If you insist, prepare for coughing fits and watering eyes.

Yog
Yog

lullabyrequiem

lullabyrequiemGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Give it a miss

I recall buying this product a couple of years ago but only used it once and couldn't remember why I never bought it again. After seeing those wonderfully effective guilt-inducing tv commercials (featuring people torturing ocean creatures with cleaning products), I decided to buy it again. And now I remember why I only used it once. As a washing powder it works fine, but I just can't use it because every time I scoop it the dust flies in the air, causing me to cough like mad. I'm all for saving the planet, but I won't buy this product again (and I won't forget why this time!).
Works ok...
...but it'll make you cough

Lucy_Lou

Lucy_Lou

Terrible

I cannot use this product because the powder is just way too fine. The grain is just way too fine and causes a burning sensation in the nose. I could not wait to finish the product and will never buy it again. I do however use this brand's liquid version and find it to be effective.
Effective washing detergent, claims to be more gentle on the environment than other detergents, concentrated so you don't need to use as much.
I cannot use this product as the powder is so fine it gets up my nose and causes a burning sensation

strass