Earth Choice Pure Soft

Earth Choice Pure Soft

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

hannahv
hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for softening clothes.

Have used product for about 1 year. Works great at softening clothes and removing static. It smells strong in bottle but doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes. Although a lot of people comment that it is a cheap softener, you need to use a lot of product, so it is not actually as cost effective as it first seems, though its still reasonabley priced if you work out $ per wash.
Better for evironment, Great at softening and removing static.
Doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes when clothes are dry. Packaging is NOT user friendly. Have to use ALOT of product. Scent is limited to 1 option.

J_xo
J_xoVIC

Try it

Good product. Does what it is suppose to. Very budget friendly. I think it's the cheapest on the market. I wish Earth Organics would come up with different packaging for there detergents and other cleaning products. I don't find it practical and I tend to find the products leak too easily. This would have to be my only major downside. This products fragrance is a little too strong for my liking. It would be good if they brought out other with different fragrances. Overall, good product that works and I like how it's mainstream and readily available at most supermarkets
cheap