Earth Choice Pure Soft

Earth Choice Pure Soft

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lenny Penny
Lenny PennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I found out it contained palm oil ...

Since i just found put your products contains Palm Oil will revert to vinegar and Bi-carb soda since palm Oil is destroying earth's forests and orangutan habitat. Some if this destruction I saw personally on a trip to Borneo last year. Hardly appropriate for something called Earth Choice. We urge you to find an alternative ingredient as this will help you stand out from the other cleaning products and provide a responsible environmental alternative I will then use again.
Inexpensive and non toxic
Uses palm oil which destroys orangutan habitat and deforestation in Indonesia.

I really loved this product until I found out it contained palm oil

iamhereandthere
iamhereandthere

I would also like to see the packaging changed from plastic to a recyclable carboard.

hannahv
hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for softening clothes.

Have used product for about 1 year. Works great at softening clothes and removing static. It smells strong in bottle but doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes. Although a lot of people comment that it is a cheap softener, you need to use a lot of product, so it is not actually as cost effective as it first seems, though its still reasonabley priced if you work out $ per wash.
Better for evironment, Great at softening and removing static.
Doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes when clothes are dry. Packaging is NOT user friendly. Have to use ALOT of product. Scent is limited to 1 option.

J_xo
J_xoVIC

Try it

Good product. Does what it is suppose to. Very budget friendly. I think it's the cheapest on the market. I wish Earth Organics would come up with different packaging for there detergents and other cleaning products. I don't find it practical and I tend to find the products leak too easily. This would have to be my only major downside. This products fragrance is a little too strong for my liking. It would be good if they brought out other with different fragrances. Overall, good product that works and I like how it's mainstream and readily available at most supermarkets
cheap