Earth Choice Pure Soft

Earth Choice Pure Soft

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

dillie_j
dillie_jBrisbane

Now Palm Oil Free!

hannahv
hannahvMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great for softening clothes.

Have used product for about 1 year. Works great at softening clothes and removing static. It smells strong in bottle but doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes. Although a lot of people comment that it is a cheap softener, you need to use a lot of product, so it is not actually as cost effective as it first seems, though its still reasonabley priced if you work out $ per wash.
Better for evironment, Great at softening and removing static.
Doesnt leave a lingering scent on clothes when clothes are dry. Packaging is NOT user friendly. Have to use ALOT of product. Scent is limited to 1 option.

J_xo
J_xoVIC

Try it

Good product. Does what it is suppose to. Very budget friendly. I think it's the cheapest on the market. I wish Earth Organics would come up with different packaging for there detergents and other cleaning products. I don't find it practical and I tend to find the products leak too easily. This would have to be my only major downside. This products fragrance is a little too strong for my liking. It would be good if they brought out other with different fragrances. Overall, good product that works and I like how it's mainstream and readily available at most supermarkets
cheap
packaging

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a great low priced product.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Earth Choice Pure Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

gremlin88
gremlin88

Good

Finally a fabric softener that I can use without harming the environment! I only found this a few months ago and haven't looked back. My husband has very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate his skin which is great. Not only that, it works. Clothes feel softer and smell lovely. Noticed it said not to use on children's bed clothes as it lessens the low fire rating.
Love this product! Smells nice, makes fabrics feel softer, better for the environment and cheap, cheap, cheap!!
A larger bottle and an easy to pour bottle would be handy. Refills would be good that would save more plastic being used.

heytherek
heytherek

Good

I really love the Earth Choice products because they are better for the environment than a lot of other products and can be used on both front and top loading machines. You do really feel they are doing everything they say they will. The cost of this product is a lot cheaper than others.
Earth Choice is one of my favourite brands for cleaning products. This softner is affordable and you know you are doing something good for the environment while saving money at the same time. The softner is not harsh on clothes and comes in a nice scent.
There is none.

VerySplendid
VerySplendid

Good

I use eco balls (which are scent-free) to wash my laundry and Earth Choice Pure Soft gives a hint of fragrance without being overly perfumed or chemical smelling. This product has all the ethical considerations I require and its performance is equal to or greater than its competitors.
I love Earth Choice products because I want everything stringently cleaned without perpetuating negative environmental impact. Recycled PET packaging, not tested on animals, competitively priced.