Earth Choice Pure Soft

Earth Choice Pure Soft

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

dillie_j
dillie_jBrisbane

Now Palm Oil Free!

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a great low priced product.

gremlin88
gremlin88

Good

Finally a fabric softener that I can use without harming the environment! I only found this a few months ago and haven't looked back. My husband has very sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate his skin which is great. Not only that, it works. Clothes feel softer and smell lovely. Noticed it said not to use on children's bed clothes as it lessens the low fire rating.
Love this product! Smells nice, makes fabrics feel softer, better for the environment and cheap, cheap, cheap!!
A larger bottle and an easy to pour bottle would be handy. Refills would be good that would save more plastic being used.

heytherek
heytherek

Good

I really love the Earth Choice products because they are better for the environment than a lot of other products and can be used on both front and top loading machines. You do really feel they are doing everything they say they will. The cost of this product is a lot cheaper than others.
Earth Choice is one of my favourite brands for cleaning products. This softner is affordable and you know you are doing something good for the environment while saving money at the same time. The softner is not harsh on clothes and comes in a nice scent.
There is none.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Earth Choice Pure Soft compares to other Fabric Softeners

VerySplendid
VerySplendid

Good

I use eco balls (which are scent-free) to wash my laundry and Earth Choice Pure Soft gives a hint of fragrance without being overly perfumed or chemical smelling. This product has all the ethical considerations I require and its performance is equal to or greater than its competitors.
I love Earth Choice products because I want everything stringently cleaned without perpetuating negative environmental impact. Recycled PET packaging, not tested on animals, competitively priced.

parker_joe