Earth Choice Pure Soft

Earth Choice Pure Soft

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earth Choice? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Warren H
Warren HMackay, Queensland

Liked it

As good as any, find a lot of fabric softeners do not do much but this one worked as good as all others and a bit cheaper then the rest. Will use it again, Doesn't have a strong scent. No bad chemicals and grey water safe so can use on garden to save water usage.
Grey water safe so can use on garden to save water usage.

sarahwwww
sarahwwww

I used to use comfort softener which you can not buy anymore and have searched around for an alternative and this is the only one that didnt make my clothes stink of fabric softener.Great price too at coles I think it's only $1.90.
This fabric softener is low scent and very cheap (less than $2)
container is a bit flimsy and can be hard to handle. Very soft plastic that when you get half way through goes out of shape as you try to pour. but if this is because its environmentally friendly then fine with me.

simonefish
simonefish

Considering this is one of the cheaper products on the market, and it is a brand that puts emphasis on the environmental aspects of it's product, this is a great buy! It does what it is meant too without reminding you forcefully through smell, you don't need much for it to be effective so it lasts well and the packaging is recyclable. Great product.
It doesn't have an overpowering smell which is fantastic for allergy sufferers like me. It leaves the clothes soft and fresh smelling, without smelling perfumed. It is also one of the cheaper softners on the market.

strass
strass

I love it. Been using it for more than a few years now. Started when I was looking for fabric softener that is cheap and doesn't smell too strong. I have a feeling that if laundry agents leave the smell on your clothes it means it leaves traces of chemical too and that can come to contact on your skin. Earth Choice doesn't. I use both laundry detergent, woolen detergent, and fabric softener. My washing smells great out of the washing machine, and usually smells nothing chemical but a fresh clean cloth when it is dry - which I like!
Cheap, smell right for the clothes (not too strong).
should come in a bigger bottle

Fabric Softeners