Natures Organics Organic Care Range

Natures Organics Organic Care Range Questions & Answers

Normal Balance, Dry Nourish, Coconut Repair, etc... (See All)
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

10 questions from our users

Fiona M.
Fiona M.asked
Organic Care Range

Does this still cause hair loss? I just started using it

Priyanka R.
Priyanka R.asked
Dry Nourish

One year ago i used it. It was good. Now im planning to use it again. Is it still that bad as saying in the reviews.? Or any improvement now?

FPE
FPE

Yes. I had been buying it for over a year for my whole family and thought it was fantastic, our hair felt so healthy. But they've changed it. Now it makes our hair feel lank and greasy and scalp itchy and increases my husband's dandruff.

Meme
Meme

I just tried the normal balance shampoo this week. Big regret. Washed twice and scalp itching after wash and natural dry. Had to scratch so many times during the day. So annoying, it gradually went away after washed with other branded shampoo.

Lesley
Lesleyasked
Organic Care Range

Please tell me if my hair will grow back after loosing so much from using this product ?

Joy S
Joy S

Lesley, I have stopped using it 2 and a half weeks ago, and I can happily say I have stubble growing back on my scalp. A pharmacist also advised me to take a Hair, skin, nails vitamin to help strengthen my hair. Good luck!

Glamour
Glamour
ABC
ABC
Sherien
Sherienasked
Colour Shield

Is this shampoo ( organic care ) suitable after kertain treatment???

Guzzi Matt
Guzzi Matt

Sorry Sherien I havent had that treatment to give answer.

roxygirl
roxygirl

Sorry, I really don't know, but as it's a pure shampoo, I guess it couldn't hurt.......

Sera
Seraasked
Organic Care Range

Dose organic care grow your hair fast

Suzy5
Suzy5

Hair grows approx. 10mm a month regardless of what you wash it in.

Stephanie Louiise
Stephanie Louiiseasked
Normal Balance

I'm trying to get hair dye to fade... will this help? I have the 2 in 1 turning point.. I couldnt find pert and want to fade it enough to strip it.. thanks

Mary
Maryasked
Organic Care Range

Are your products actually organic or do you have many chemicals in them? As I find it very disturbing that you have used it in your company name if they actually sent!

priya
priyaasked
Dry Nourish

Is this type of shampoo good for curly hair? I am trying to find a shampoo to nourish my curly hair.

Erin
Erin

Yes it cleans and moisturises without making your hair feel heavy

Hina
Hinaasked
Organic Care Range

Is it shampoo good for hair fall or not?
I am having hair fall, which shampoo is best for me?

Jade
Jade

Hi Hina - hair fall can come from a number of causes, external and internal. Your doctor or naturopath will be able to help you ascertain the cause and the best way to treat it.

Nicole
Nicoleasked
Organic Care Range

Hi there, I'm a 15 year old Queenslander who is quite concerned with this shampoo. Did you know that this product contains palm oil?- every day thousands of ancient rainforests are being tared down to make way for palm oil plantations. This is destroying our planet and wiping out the incredible and unique species as fast as you can say 'organic care shampoo'
please tell me why you keep using this product or creating it if it has palm oil in it.
Yours sincerely