Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
Eliseld
EliseldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product ingredient list on the label doesn't include all ingredients

I have just found out that I have an allergy to isothiazolinone preservatives. This is not listed on the ingredient list on the packaging. On trying to find products that contain this that I use I only discovered that the product contains this by finding the MSDS statement. Google MSDS Purity Fabric Softener if you are concerned. This is poor marketing considering that there is a picture of a baby on the packaging and that this group of chemicals is a major cause of contact dermatitis in people with a history of Eczema. It is more concerning that it is marketed as an organic company that uses this preservative.

Purchased in December 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.00.

Appalling

I tried this with fleecy sheets in my front loader and then sun-dried. The sheets were really stiff when dry an seemed to be covered in something waxy. It's taken a number of washes without the conditioner and the laundry is slowly getting back to normal.

Wendy L
Wendy L

Put it back the way it was!!!

We have used this product, along with NO Purity Laundry Detergent, and they have done the same thing with the softener as they did with the detergent, added low allergenic fragrance! There's no such thing! All fragrances will make some people very ill. Please put this product back the way it was. We were buying it because it didn't make us ill. You've changed the formula so much that it is making people/children sick.

Brian
BrianAU

Watery

My last three bottles have been very watery and have spoken to other people they say the same and some are getting red blotches on them. I bought this product for my daughter who has eczema all over body, now will have to use something else till gets fixed and told by others this is done. NOT HAPPY

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Natures Organics Purity Sensitive compares to other Fabric Softeners

Disappointed

I used to use this product and swore by it with my sons sense five skin now they have added a hypogenic fragrance and now my sons skin has reacted. I couldn't be more disappointed in this change why not have both one with and one without. No I'm on a hunt for a fragrance less fabric softener.