Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

Natures Organics Purity Sensitive

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Natures Organics? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.7
chickpeas
chickpeas

I went through a stage of having very allergic/sensitive skin and tried quite a few products to stop my clothes from making me so itchy This was one of the best I tried. It is also not too expensive as many of these products tend to be. It leaves the clothes soft and it does not have any strong fragrances. Recommeded for people with sensitive skin.
This product doesn't contain chemicals which might irritate the skin. The fragrance is natural and very subtle and it does a good job on the clothes.
It would be good to be able to buy this product in larger sizes.

Can not buy a better sensitive product. When I was doing my research I found that most "sensitive" laundry products were low in fragrance but still contained chemicals, this was the only one that was chemical free. They also have a matching fabric softener which compliments the laundry liquid in smell and softness.
The only truly sensitve laudnry liquid in the supermarket. Started using it on my sons clothes but now use it for the whole family. No harmful chemicals. The fragrance is suttle and it works in cleaning the clothes.
Price is extremely affordable.
Doesnt come in a larger pack size. The 1.25l is ok for one baby but when using for more children it was a little too small.

MrsEd
MrsEdPO Box 874, SA

This product was first given to me in a baby shower gift basket (along with the matching laundry liquid) as we have a history of skin problems in our family. I love the fragrance, it is subtle and soft, and makes clothes lovely and soft. I have been using it for my daughters clothes (and sometimes my own) for a few years now, and often when a friend or relative gives her a hug, they comment on how nice she smells. Powdery and girly is the best way to describe it, similar to Johnsons baby lotion. A bargain at $3-$4 for 1.25 litres, and a little goes a long way.
Smells lovely (a bit like Johnsons baby lotion) Cheap, great for sensitive skin

Jasam
JasamAdelaide, SA

I use this every day. I originally started buying it do my daughter's washing as she has sensitive skin & now I use it for all the washing. A bottle goes a long way. It's also grey water safe.
Lovely scent, great price, good on sensitive skin, great company.

Fabric Softeners

Find out how Natures Organics Purity Sensitive compares to other Fabric Softeners