Nature's Way Kids Smart Natural Medicine Cold & Flu

Nature's Way Kids Smart Natural Medicine Cold & Flu

See the Best Child Medications in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Nature's Way

3.0
    Ropey
    RopeySydney

Works every time!

An outstanding cold medicine for children. Every time my daughter has developed a sniffle I start giving her this and she hasn't developed a cold. The first time I used it when she was displaying the onset of a cold I thought she must not have really been getting sick. We've been using it for 18 months now and I'm sure this is what has kept colds away. The cold symptoms are basically gone within 24 hours.
    Fast acting, you get to do 4 doses quickly at the onset of symptoms
    Often sold out at the shops so stock up if you see it

Jaylid
    Jaylid

I totally agree!!!!!!!! Love that it can be used on little ones. Like you I give it straight on onset and rarely does my son develop anything worse than a sniffle. Struggling to get it though...

Katriun

Love this product, all natural and makes my 1yr old's symptoms virtually disappear. Ive used it on him since he was 9months old. I recommend it to all Mums!

Sylvia Else
    Sylvia ElseAU

Expensive mixture of water and blackcurrant flavouring

A specially formulated way of separating gullible parents from their money. The stated active ingredients, according to the concentrations given, will either be there in undetectable quantities, or be completely absent. If this stuff does any good at all, it will be because the blackcurrant flavouring may contain a small amount of vitmain C.
    It's non-drowsy
    It's completely worthless as a treatment for colds and flu.

Katriun

Also struggling to find the stockists of this product though