Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes Questions & Answers (page 3 of 4)

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

77 questions from our users

Laura O
Laura Oasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is a known adverse reaction pins and needles and increased anxiety.

Len
Len

I have not had any adverse effects like pins and needles or anxiety that you ask about Laura O and I have been using Fatblaster for over a year.....

Linda W.
Linda W.

I used it for 6-8 weeks with pins and needles in my fingers and toes. I believe it’s dehydration as I’m bad at having the extra glass of water recommended. The blood is too thick to get to the extremities. Look it up.

Raquel M.
Raquel M.asked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Does any of the fat blaster products contain sugar alcohols, e.g. sorbital as I'm allergic to it as it causes severe diarreah within in 30 minutes
Raquel

Ason D.
Ason D.asked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I recently watched A Current Affair and was shocked to learn that the Green Tea in the shakes aren't good for your liver.
So far 2 reported cases of liver transplants have been linked to the Green Tea added in these shakes!
I just bought 2 boxes and I'm scared to finish them.
Please be careful everybody.

Caroline P.
Caroline P.

I have been drinking green tea it’s self for few years now and has no effect on my liver when I get blood test done so don’t think it’s the green tea

Lueasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hello, bit confused is fat blaster lactose free?

HRM74

I would say no, they contain both full fat milk powder and skim milk powder.

Lue

Fat blaster is not lactose free. They contain full fat powder and skim milk powder.

Katelynn M
Katelynn Masked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi can I use the Fat blaster shake with my fruit in a smoothie in the morning??

HRM74

I certainly do, I add berries to the raspberry fatblaster and banana to the vanilla one. A spoonful of instant coffee goes really nicely with the chocolate one too!

Jenny
Jenny

Won't be a problem as long as you keep your intake of calories to what the guide says. Keep a note of the calorie count of any extra snacks, fruit etc you have during the day. I tried the vanilla with coffee but that vanilla shake has the strangest taste I just couldn't get used to it.

Annie
Annieasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you still have a few glasses of wine at night?

Rix

Obviously, but theres no point going on these shakes if your drinking wine aswell...these shakes are for fatloss, wine is not.

Kristy W
Kristy Wasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi Iam a diabetic an was wondring can I have the fat blaster smoothie?

Rix

Seek advice from your doctor

Chelsea

Don’t take medical advice from strangers on the internet; as Rix suggests I would ask your doctor.

Skeetaasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is it safe to use Fatblaster as a Hot Chocolate drink ?

Rix

Depending on who its for adult, child etc , they have meal replacements or other brands do as well. Go to chemist warehouse they cheapest there... Have other brands

Skeeta

That is no answer at all.

David M.

Hi. I have used fat-blaster as a hot chocolate on a cold morning, I had to use a bit more than in a cold drink, so I would say yes it is safe. Kind regards David.

Lily Mae
Lily Maeasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

The new keto fatblaster, is it a meal replacement? There doesn't seem to be alot of info about them

Lorraine G
Lorraine Gasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

can I take fatblaster clinical if I am taking blood pressure medication?

Hi Lorraine.
It is always wise to consult a medical professional in such circumstances before hand. I can see no reason to believe Fat blaster would be a problem, but highly advise you seek advice from your G.P.

Bill
Billasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is fatblaster suitable for diabetic?

CCB
CCBasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is FatBlaster Clinical gluten free?

Bless
Blessasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

So can I just make it has a hot chocolate?

Barry.F
Barry.F

I not exactly sure about using it for hot chocolate. All I do know is this stuff works. I had a starting weight of 119.1kg. Over the last 3 months I use it in 150ml of skim milk 3 times per day. Currently I am 97.7. Thats nearly 22kg! Good Luck.

Dorn
Dornasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I am an insulin dependent type 1 (juvenile) diabetic - can I use fat blaster powder? thanks

Guthrie
Guthrieasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I have the banana shakes and they taste i don’t even know. How can you make them taste better?

Nerrida C
Nerrida Casked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

In the 750 gram container of fatblaster shake, how many meals do you get???

Chelsea

Each of the serving sizes are 33g, so nearly 23 serves.

Lorna
Lornaasked

Is Fat Buster available in New Zealand. Cheers Lorna

Get an answer from our members and Naturopathica representatives

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes