Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes Questions & Answers (page 4 of 4)

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

77 questions from our users

tottyasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can u eat carrots while on the fatblaster shakes?

K..
K..

As far as I know, eating some carrot sticks along with the shake (as log as it’s only 5or 6) should be ok.

Chicken73

I cant see why not. I eat all salads

Hi can you eat chicken and 2 eggs for your main meal

Sassy
Sassyasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you make your shake in the morning to take to work for lunch it says on the packaging to drink straight away but I can’t make one at work for lunch so was wondering if it could be made of a morning and consumed later?

Chicken73

Dont think so because it goes vry thick if you let it stand for five minutes. ? Maybe jst take powder in small container and milk in a plastic shaker and combine for lunch. I use a nutribullet to mix mine as it's more like a thick shake. You can buy bottles of diet drink already mxed but not sure what brand they are. Think Tony Ferguson and about $4. Hope thats helpful.

Gail Easked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Today is my 1 st day on Fat Blaster. I am not using Skim Milk. I just use water. Is that ok?
I am aming to have a healthy Breakfast and use Shakes for Lunch and Dinner. What do you think?

BMW

I think your idea of having a healthy breakfast and then shakes for lunch and dinner is a great idea. I had shakes for breakfast and lunch then had a healthy dinner but I can't see anything wrong with you doing it your way at all. However I wouldn't recommend having the shakes with just water. Reason being is that I found that with milk that I stayed fuller much longer. What I did do is use half light milk and half water. It was much cheaper than using skim milk as well. You may even find that using a quarter of light milk works for you. I think partly why these shakes worked for me is because they taste so good. I did try using only water once but it tasted nowhere near as good as with some milk added and I honestly found that it did not stop me from feeling hungry. Infact my stomach would start rumbling soon after. Maybe that's why they recommend having it with milk. I should also add that after I had lost about 3 kilos I found myself with more energy so started walking daily. Just short walks at first and then before I knew it I was walking a couple of ks a day. That's the thing with this shake. I know some people complain about the sugar content but I believe that that is what gave me so much energy after a week. It actually made me want to get out and exercise. Even though the scales kept telling me that I had lost weight EVERY week it wasn't until almost exactly a month that I could tell by the looseness of clothing and I felt much firmer everywhere. A few weeks later and that's when other people started noticing that I was much slimmer which was an amazing feeling. I honestly believe that if you stick to these shakes and try to exercise even as much as you possibly can this will work for you. The key is to stick to it even if you feel like giving in at times. I was a little disheartened until after just 4 weeks and then I knew I had discovered something amazing to help me lose weight and I truly hope it will help you too.

Chris829
Chris829

I have started taking the man shake as the fat blaster is full of sugar which defeats the purpose.

Gail E

Thank you for the Encouragement. I will mix Shakes with Light Milk and Water. I don't mind the taste on water but I did feel my stomach rumbling soon after. I am starting to do light exercise as well.

Hadenuf17
Hadenuf17asked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you use unsweetened almond milk instead of skim milk?

As I am lactose intolerant and sugar free...I hope It's what I need...good fats are important to our health.

Anneasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Is fatblaster gluten free?

nayy91

Yes and it's suitable for vegens too! Hope this helps

Anne

Thank you that really helps as I am coeliac,

CC
CC

Please note as skim milk powder (dairy) is the main ingredient it's not suitable for vegans as stated above.

sam
samasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

what happens if i drink more then 4 shakes a day?

I've never had 4 shakes but i don't think anything can happen really :/

Raels
Raelsasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How do u get the free trial of fat blaster shakes i seen something online u get 4 tubs of it plus a booklet and dvd but i cant find it now

Not sure sorry

Ginge
Gingeasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can i take fat blaster if i ave high blood pressure

nayy91

I would recommend you ask your dr :)

BMW

i have high blood pressure and take medication daily to control it and I've never had an issue with having these shakes as well. Infact after being on these shakes I lost so much weight that my blood pressure has never been so good since being diagnosed with it 9 years ago :-)

Mariah
Mariahasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I have been on the fatblaster shakes on and of for years I opened a tub several months ago before I went on holiday can I still use the same tub or should I get another one I don't know how long they can be used after opening?

nayy91

If it's not expired I don't see why not :)

Adi1975
Adi1975asked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Hi starting fat blaster ultimate tomorrow is ok too have weight watchers meals for dinner ?

nayy91

Yes I did that a couple of times :)

nayy91asked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

How does the shake work? So if i have a shake around lunch does that mean i cant have lunch meal? So the shake replaces the meal .... i get confused. Some people say eat normal have shakes in between and some say replace 2 meals with shakes have healthy snacks in between and main meal can be dinner e.g salad with chicken steak etc ....

Anna
Anna

i consider it a replacement meal. If you mix it with milk, I think it's close to around 300 calories. So if you have a shake and a meal, you can see that your calorie intake would go too high.
I think the box says to have healthy snacks between shakes and then salad/chicken/steak dinner.

nayy91

Ok i get it now.... thats what I've been doing but wasnt sure if it was right. Thank you x

Tamari B.
Tamari B.

How do u use this fatblaster ultimate diet shake green coffee bean it don't say how to use it with milk or with out

emby
embyasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

how many times a day this should be used ?

Three times

debee
debee

I was having it once a day for lunch but im now on a protein shake instead as i was told the sugar is too high in the 12.5g per serving the protein shake only has 1g and tastes so nice

nayy91

I had it 3 times a day one for brekky one for snack and one for either lunch or dinner

Moniique May Liind
Moniique May Liindasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Just brought fat blaster I'm pretty overweight for my age. I've tried a lot of ways and I haven't tried diet shakes yet so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm 16 weighing around 90-95kilos need to loose at least between 10-20 kilos by summer or just after? Need opinions on extra ways I can help myself with the dieting

Kelly
Kelly

You will definitely lose 10-15 kilos in a month IF you are very strict with the shakes - 3 a day with skim milk and 1 x 500 calorie meal of lean meat/chicken/fish with salad/vegetables. You can have your meal anytime, it doesn't have to be dinner. You can have cheese, dressing, etc on your salad to make it more tasty as long as you include those extras in the 500 calories. The shakes taste create blended with ice too - it makes them twice as big so twice as filling and they taste better.

Maz

Go walking one hour in the morning
One in the evening ,the weight will drop off you while having the fat blasters

rosita.aillon
rosita.aillonasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I buy a fatblaster max with svetol and one fatblaster Slim with green coffe, and can used the two, example one for meals and the other for snack??.sorry for my English.

mummaRah
mummaRah

Yeah i have a bit of both too :) whichever fat blaster is on sale is what i get, as long as your using both as meal replacement i don't see what the difference would make? :)

Amie
Amieasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you have it has a hot chocolate?

Courtney P

hmm I'm not sure I will have to try that out... when I do I will get straight back to you.

Jess
Jessasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

I'm thinking about trying this product but I'm not to sure? Does it actually work? Because I'd like to lose abit of weight before Christmas :)

hi Jess !
I can asure you that it does work, I recently got my braces on and I haven't been able to eat much solids so I have been drinking these shakes, having yogurt and all that stuff, I have seen a major improvement in the last week or so. when your not in the mood for dinner or when you can't be bothered to cook anything have a shake! I strongly recommend the double choc mocha one, it's to die for! also there so adorable, it's $18 per container and if I have them every morning it lasts me about 4 weeks. and lastly I also do mine in the blender ( I have a nutri bullet) with skim or light milk. but if you can't drink a lot of milk do half milk and half water.
thanks for replying!

rbalomenos
rbalomenosasked
FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Can you take the tablets and the meal replacement shakes together?

routingvange
routingvange

I've never done the tablets and shakes...but the shakes are pretty effective so I don't think you would really need to double up :-)

Peti
Peti

I have been taking the Fat Blaster Super Shakes and tablets everyday.... I have 1 Garcina Camborgia tablet, 1 Green Coffee Tablet, I mutlivitamin and 1 hair,skin and nails vitamin every morning before my shake. (at about 7am, after my work out). My next shake is at about 12-1 (depending on work). I usually have this one with a small salad as I struggle to eat much for meals. I then have either a piece of fruit or a snack shake at about 3-4pm. Dinner is a "normal" dinner. I am cooking for my Partner and his father so i just use a small plate for my meal and serve extra vegies/salad for myself. If i have a snack shake they are made with water, while my meal replacement ones are made with Zymil Skim Milk (or another lactose free skim milk). Have not had a problem with gas or feeling sick. Appetite is greatly reduced making it easier to control how much and what i eat. Hope this helps

Get an answer from our members and Naturopathica representatives

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes