Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

Tasty meal replacement shake

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Anna M.

Anna M.Central West, NSW

Thin and watery

Thin and watery, not filling at all and tasted like a cup full of artificial sweetener. Will be sticking with herbalife and paying the extra instead of taking the cheaper option.

Purchased in January 2021 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Georgia Johnston

Georgia JohnstonFar North Queensland, QLD

I dont think its working :(

I bought this halfway through 2020. I tried it out but it doesn’t taste very nice. And i dont think its working honestly. I have 2 shakes a day, and work at bunnings so its alot of sweating and Calories being burned off. But nothing is working. I dont know what else to do to try get it to work. I hate the way my body looks, and im not ever weight or underweight, i just have fat around my waist that i want gone.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $49.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Marks30

Marks30Sydney, NSW

I've been using it for 2-3 days now. Honestly NO change. I feel like I'm gaining weight honestly. It tastes fine.

Taste is fine. But it's not helping me lose weight. I wanted to see results but almost halfway of week one and using soy milk. It's terrible. I paid $10 at Woolworth and I'm passed off cause I wasted my money!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Amber

AmberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using the vanilla fat blaster shake for 4 days now I have a shake in the morning a coffee for a snack a salad wrap and a shake for lunch another coffee than a dinner best shakes in the world I tried optifast and it made me sick but with fat blaster I’m always full great shakes and the taste is like a thick shake from donut king would recommend it

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
swissie74

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Peter C.

Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • None

EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

He L.

He L.Perth, WA

Flavour gross. Doesn't work

The flavour was so disgusting and after using it for a few weeks it did nothing at all. Wish I hadn't spent the money on it as it did nothing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio

Lost 5.5kgs in 2 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Len

LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for $20.00.

Season Today

Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Re: green tea extract and full meals

Purchased in November 2018 at Terry White Chemists for $12.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone and Weightlifting
Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews