Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

• Weight Lost
EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews