Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes (page 2 of 4)

Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Amber

Amber

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

If you're %100 committed in loosing weight..

Oldfart L

Oldfart LWestern Australia

Best tasting of Meal Replacement programs so far

I have only tried the chocolate flavour of fatblaster which is very smooth, thick and tasty, so far I have lost around 3Kg in 3 weeks which is what I was hoping for, I have one shake for breakfast, fruit mid morning, tuna with tomato on cruskits spread with philly cheese for lunch or another shake, then dinner, a smaller portion of whatever we have for dinner than what I used to have and some more fruit or a small dessert afterwards, and some walking for 20 minutes is beneficial ... I have also used Optislim, Optifast and BodyTrim shakes all these do work in weight loss and are palatable enough, though BodyTrim needs to be thickened up to be more filling using xanathan gum powder

David M.

David M.MELBOURNE.

The Best product of it's kind!

I have been using Fatblaster for the last twelve months or more, every flavour but I do prefer the chocolate over all the other. I find half of Fatblaster is used compared to other brands... and I have tried all others. With Fatblaster I have no cravings for around 3 hours compared to only half that with other companies. Thanks Fatblaster, my long- lost Abs are back!

K..

K..Victoria

Sceptic

I have been using the chocolate shakes which are pretty god. Have tried the strawberry which is okay. But I accidentally brought the vanilla icecream. Not very good on its own, but I combined it with the last of my chocolate one and it tastes quite good. Have been using the shakes for breakfast but they are not enough on their own, so I also have a piece of fruit to keep me going. I will also have a shake and a muesli bar for lunch as my job is very physical. For dinner it’s something healthy, but the weight has been slowly falling off. Very happy with the results because I didn’t think that they would work. Have lost about 5 kilos so far.

Chicken73

Chicken73AU

fills me up.

I have a shake for breakfast and lunch . Normal dinner.i use lactose free milk. Have tried vanilla which I add coffee to and chocolate with cappuccino. Tastes quite good. I lost a kilo a week in the begining but now I lose about 300 grams per week. Have lost 6kilo in ten weeks.i don't exercise except for a 30 min walk four days a week. Have nothing between meals except few almonds

Bev

BevPinjarra, Western Australia

Going well so far

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promising results

I have only been on Fat blaster for 3 days, and my blood sugars have dropped from 13.8 down to 8.6, which is a good result (so far) and even though I haven't weighed myself, I can tell that Ive lost weight, so hopefully after a month things will be even better

toffytruffles

toffytrufflesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Way

This product is nothing more than a milk shake. After taking it every lunch and patiently waiting for a month, yes, my weight fell off, however I was starving all afternoon. It does not satisfy or control hunger levels whatsoever. Why torture yourself? I’ve now been eating ALDI low calorie meals and they are both tasty and satisfying, what’s more is that my weight has been falling off at the same level as the shakes. Finally, there’s a product in the US called ‘Slimfast’. The bars guarantee (and do) keep hunger levels at bay for between four and five hours. Don’t waste your time or money with Fatblaster shakes. They are expensive and don’t satiate adequately.

DB79

DB79Brighton

Stomach gurgling & diarrhea after consumption

Bought 2 boxes (chocolate & strawberry) from Chemist's Warehouse and started off using the chocolate shakes. Without a doubt these shakes have resulted in an upset gut and bouts of diarrhea 2-4 hrs after consumption. Yes, I've lost weight but there are other shake products out there that do not have these side effects. I would avoid at all costs and agree with some of the other comments "cheap is not necessarily best" for something like this.

BMW

BMWMildura

If you stick to it then the weight falls off.

Chris829

Chris829melb

Try something else

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with a diet plan and regular exercise and haven't lost a single kilo. It is full of sugar that's why it tastes so good, but that defeats the purpose. My friends are losing heaps on the man shake.

Be dedicated, and results will come

Hi. I'm 38, female, start weight was 85 kilo. I started shakes and within 10 days I had lost 4. 2 kilo. I had a shake for breakfast, black coffee no sugar, 1 litre water before 12pm. Lunch was a shake black tea and a litre of water before 2 pm. And 100grams chicken or steak and 3 cups fresh vegetables for tea and a shake. Another litre of water. I also took a good multivitamin. I'm starting again today (24.4.17) weight 91 kilo. Weight gain after illness and being lazy..... Let's see how I go.

MissT

MissTMelbourne

Not worth wasting your time!

Been using it to replace breakfasts & lunches along with calorie counting. Also gym 7 days a week focusing mostly on cardio. Finding my body is shaping up. But that would be gym. No much weight has shifted. Lost about 1-2kgs in 3 weeks.
Doesn't make me full. After about an hour or 2 I'm starving.

great as meal replacement or snack

I was abit unsure at first. But I have replacement breakfast with the vanilla shake and then I have a banana. Lunch through the week is light and healthy and a healthy dinner. I have another shake if im hungry between meals. Weekends I replace both breakfast and lunch with a shake and have a banana with both. I exercise 3 -4 times a week. Not every day. And I have been doing this for a month and have lost 3.5 kilos. I think it works great but you need discipline. The vanilla tastes nice. Will keep going till ive hit my target weight. Im happy with the product. And also drink heaps of water too.

Does what it says!

PhoneHome

PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Tastes like an overly sweet milkshake

It is so sweet that it is repulsive, anyone who thinks you can lose weight by eating desert which is effectively what this is clearly lacks nutritional knowledge. Our society has been trained to expect everything to be super tasty resulting in salt and sugar overdose. Learn to enjoy plainer subtle flavors the way we are supposed to. This product is loaded with glucose syrup and dextrose why would anyone take syrupy if they were trying to lose weight. I use it if i want a milkshake, that is all it is good for and its not even very good for that. One word ,useless.

Mark

MarkAdelaide

Great taste and does what it states!

I was very worried about using meal replacements, but i thought id give it a go and im so happy i did! It tastes great, inexpensive and gives me plenty of energy and keeps me full for a couple of hours!

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews