9Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

65%12%23%

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS95 posts
  Chocolate

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg Show details
Coco Latte
Coco LatteSydney, NSW6 posts

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one! Show details
He L.
He L.Perth, WA5 posts
  Fair Incentive Chocolate

Flavour gross. Doesn't work

The flavour was so disgusting and after using it for a few weeks it did nothing at all. Wish I hadn't spent the money on it as it did nothing. Show details
Taste
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Len
LenPeel, WA23 posts
  Raspberry
Taste
Season Today
Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
  Double Choc Mocha
Kaz
KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down. Show details
HRM74
HRM74Tasmania, 705130 posts
Ang99
Ang99Perth, WA10 posts

Great tasting flavors!!

Only tried chocolate and raspberry so far. Love them! They do fill you up and the rest is up to you! Buying 2nd lot- breezing through them!

Tarkan
Tarkan
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Amber
Amber2 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)

Rix
Rix4 posts
Oldfart L
Oldfart LWestern Australia17 posts

Best tasting of Meal Replacement programs so far

I have only tried the chocolate flavour of fatblaster which is very smooth, thick and tasty, so far I have lost around 3Kg in 3 weeks which is what I was hoping for, I have one shake for breakfast, fruit mid morning, tuna with tomato on cruskits spread with philly cheese for lunch or another shake, then dinner, a smaller portion of whatever we have for dinner than what I used to have and some more fruit or a small dessert afterwards, and some walking for 20 minutes is beneficial ... I have also used Optislim, Optifast and BodyTrim shakes all these do work in weight loss and are palatable enough, though BodyTrim needs to be thickened up to be more filling using xanathan gum powder

David M.
David M.MELBOURNE.5 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

The Best product of it's kind!

I have been using Fatblaster for the last twelve months or more, every flavour but I do prefer the chocolate over all the other. I find half of Fatblaster is used compared to other brands... and I have tried all others. With Fatblaster I have no cravings for around 3 hours compared to only half that with other companies. Thanks Fatblaster, my long- lost Abs are back!

K..
K..Victoria11 posts

Sceptic

I have been using the chocolate shakes which are pretty god. Have tried the strawberry which is okay. But I accidentally brought the vanilla icecream. Not very good on its own, but I combined it with the last of my chocolate one and it tastes quite good. Have been using the shakes for breakfast but they are not enough on their own, so I also have a piece of fruit to keep me going. I will also have a shake and a muesli bar for lunch as my job is very physical. For dinner it’s something healthy, but the weight has been slowly falling off. Very happy with the results because I didn’t think that they would work. Have lost about 5 kilos so far.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Chicken73
Chicken73AU6 posts

fills me up

I have a shake for breakfast and lunch . Normal dinner.i use lactose free milk. Have tried vanilla which I add coffee to and chocolate with cappuccino. Tastes quite good. I lost a kilo a week in the begining but now I lose about 300 grams per week. Have lost 6kilo in ten weeks.i don't exercise except for a 30 min walk four days a week. Have nothing between meals except few almonds

Bev
BevPinjarra, Western Australia3 posts
Ronnix1960
Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC68 posts

Promising results

I have only been on Fat blaster for 3 days, and my blood sugars have dropped from 13.8 down to 8.6, which is a good result (so far) and even though I haven't weighed myself, I can tell that Ive lost weight, so hopefully after a month things will be even better

toffytruffles
toffytrufflesCentral, SA19 posts

No Way

This product is nothing more than a milk shake. After taking it every lunch and patiently waiting for a month, yes, my weight fell off, however I was starving all afternoon. It does not satisfy or control hunger levels whatsoever. Why torture yourself? I’ve now been eating ALDI low calorie meals and they are both tasty and satisfying, what’s more is that my weight has been falling off at the same level as the shakes. Finally, there’s a product in the US called ‘Slimfast’. The bars guarantee (and do) keep hunger levels at bay for between four and five hours. Don’t waste your time or money with Fatblaster shakes. They are expensive and don’t satiate adequately.

DB79
DB79Brighton
  Verified FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Stomach gurgling & diarrhea after consumption

Bought 2 boxes (chocolate & strawberry) from Chemist's Warehouse and started off using the chocolate shakes. Without a doubt these shakes have resulted in an upset gut and bouts of diarrhea 2-4 hrs after consumption. Yes, I've lost weight but there are other shake products out there that do not have these side effects. I would avoid at all costs and agree with some of the other comments "cheap is not necessarily best" for something like this.

BMW
BMWMildura6 posts
Chris829
Chris829melb4 posts

Try something else

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with a diet plan and regular exercise and haven't lost a single kilo. It is full of sugar that's why it tastes so good, but that defeats the purpose. My friends are losing heaps on the man shake.

Bella
Bella
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Be dedicated, and results will come

Hi. I'm 38, female, start weight was 85 kilo. I started shakes and within 10 days I had lost 4. 2 kilo. I had a shake for breakfast, black coffee no sugar, 1 litre water before 12pm. Lunch was a shake black tea and a litre of water before 2 pm. And 100grams chicken or steak and 3 cups fresh vegetables for tea and a shake. Another litre of water. I also took a good multivitamin. I'm starting again today (24.4.17) weight 91 kilo. Weight gain after illness and being lazy..... Let's see how I go.

MissT
MissTMelbourne
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Not worth wasting your time!

Been using it to replace breakfasts & lunches along with calorie counting. Also gym 7 days a week focusing mostly on cardio. Finding my body is shaping up. But that would be gym. No much weight has shifted. Lost about 1-2kgs in 3 weeks.

Doesn't make me full. After about an hour or 2 I'm starving.

sami
samiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

great as meal replacement or snack

I was abit unsure at first. But I have replacement breakfast with the vanilla shake and then I have a banana. Lunch through the week is light and healthy and a healthy dinner. I have another shake if im hungry between meals. Weekends I replace both breakfast and lunch with a shake and have a banana with both. I exercise 3 -4 times a week. Not every day. And I have been doing this for a month and have lost 3.5 kilos. I think it works great but you need discipline. The vanilla tastes nice. Will keep going till ive hit my target weight. Im happy with the product. And also drink heaps of water too.

Laura
Laura
PhoneHome
PhoneHomeHobart, TAS4 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Tastes like an overly sweet milkshake

It is so sweet that it is repulsive, anyone who thinks you can lose weight by eating desert which is effectively what this is clearly lacks nutritional knowledge. Our society has been trained to expect everything to be super tasty resulting in salt and sugar overdose. Learn to enjoy plainer subtle flavors the way we are supposed to. This product is loaded with glucose syrup and dextrose why would anyone take syrupy if they were trying to lose weight. I use it if i want a milkshake, that is all it is good for and its not even very good for that. One word ,useless.

Mark
MarkAdelaide6 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Great taste and does what it states!

I was very worried about using meal replacements, but i thought id give it a go and im so happy i did! It tastes great, inexpensive and gives me plenty of energy and keeps me full for a couple of hours!

Kym
KymMelbourne9 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

The only diet shakes i actually like

I have always hated diet shakes, fat blaster is the only one I dont mind. Have been doing the rapid weight loss for 4 weeks now and even eating less than what they say which I can easily do as I dont eat a lot anyway although continue to pile on weight regardless. I have not lost 1 gram in 4 weeks so am pretty disappointed. My thyroid has been checked & apparently fine.....quite disheartening.

Julie
JulieKingston2 posts

Crap

On this stuff for 3 weeks and didn't lose not even 1 kilo I spent heaps on this product when I could of been spending my money on Herbalife the product that actually works been on Herbalife for on week and have lost 2 kilos and 22 cm so just goes to show you cheap is not always better

Jac
Jac

So good

Just started the Vanilla flavoured shakes on Monday and have already lost 3kg. Definitely recommend! I have one at breakfast, lunch and then a light dinner. Can't wait to see more great results!

trompfy
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC458 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

The best thing for weight loss

I bought the FatBlaster MAX Ultimate Diet Shake Vanilla Ice cream so I can have one shake every second day for breakfast so I can lose weight by burning fat so it will be much easier on my leg as well.

nayy91
nayy91Sydney, NSW11 posts

I feel good

Been on it for 3 days now and i already feel lighter! Keeps me full and satisfied. I have one for brekky and lunch and a snack in between. Dinner is low carb high protein. I cant wait for the results :)

Angry Aussie
Angry Aussie2 posts

More information needed

The only way anyone can read these reviews and believe the content written is if they supply their starting weight, age, occupation and lifestyle with it.

Someone who is 140kgs will easily lose 1.5 to 3 kgs a week, at ages up to 40, over 40 its a different deal, similarly anyone over 50 will produce different results, but if your under 30 and 100kgs .... and losing that amount of weight per week it is to be expected as your metabolism will be higher to begin with.

The sugar and carb count doesnt matter if your exercising and eat moderately at about 600 cals for evening meal

or lunch. One meal a day plus the Fat Blaster or Optislim will produce results but there are other factors at play and they need to be on the table to begin with.

grantpopplewell
grantpopplewellSydney Australia3 posts
  FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

to high in sugar and carbs

Fat blaster is to high in sugar and carbohydrates. 30 gram satche .has 27.6 grams sugar and 28.8 grams of carbohydrates.. i think a whey protien powder would be far better

Anna
AnnaBrisbane66 posts
debee
debeemilperra8 posts

not sure on the taste

i was having the aldi shakes and rapid loss and thought id try the fat blaster as the others are high in sugar but im not sure if im going to like this one i got the choc but it doesnt seem to have any taste to it

Keren
Keren

Feeling sick

I have been taking fat blaster shakes for about 2 months, the last few days I've been feeling incredibly sick a few hours later, today I threw up. Have lost about 2 kgs in 2 months, exercise 1 hour 5-6 days a week. body shape has changed a little bit from exercise. Think i'll give the shakes a rest for a while.

Maz
MazGold coast4 posts

Best shake diet ever

Love love love... I have tried pretty much every shake out there and this is far the best, taste great, keeps me full. I'm loosing about 1.5 to 2kgs a week

I exercise 30 mins a day five days a week. I follow the diet on the box and I feel amazing. I recommend this to everyone and anyone that struggles with their weight ...