Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes (page 2 of 2)

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Barbara A.

Barbara A.BRISBANE

Tastes great. Keeps me feeling full.

I have only recently commenced FATBLASTER SHAKE so therefore have no significant weight loss, but after researching some of the many products available this product tastes great & keeps me feeling satisfied until my next meal.

shayla

shaylaMelbourne

Amazing product, don't crave sweets anymore!

I only started this 6 days ago and already lost 3 kgs. I know some of it may be water weight but I couldn't even loose 1 kg in 2 weeks of clean eating so I'm very happy. I will update after awhile.

Great taste, good results

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Baby weight gone

I took a mixture of tablets and shakes (water not milk) and lost 10k in a month took it untill I lost 30kg took me 12mnths now 5yrs later ive kept it off without it and now started again 2 lose that last 5kg I cant shake just started yesterday. I recomed it to all my.friends
Inexpensive, fast results, stayed off after I stoped using, tastes great with water
I get foul gas but charcoal tablets fix that :D

So Far, So Good

So Far, So GoodGold Coast

So Far So Good

isowhey

isowheyAlexandra Hills

Amazing <3

I have had the chocolate shake for about 4 months now and i have gone from size 14 to size 10-12 :'D and the best part is i don't even exercise ahahahahaha! except for a 1km walk i do getting home from school every day :) yay ! best one i have ever tried and ive tried alot
lost weight really fast 85kg - 65kg
i feel a little light headed after i drink it but doesnt bother me

littlebean333

how much did you have? for all meals or just one? what did you eat otherwise? congratulations though!

Matchbox
Matchbox

Magic. , I hope to try this one

best meal replacement shake out there

I have been using Fatblaster Max for 7 weeks. In this time I have gone from 79kg down to 69kg. That's 10kg. It taste amazing and keeps you full and satisfied for hours. I always have energy. I really do suggest this to everyone!! Also would like to mention I have tried many types, so I know what I'm talking about.
great taste, keeps you full, lots of energy, easy to prepare, cheap
none

for all meals?

I started replacing 2 meals a day and eating a light meal at dinner whilst walking atleast 30mins per day. so far I am losing 1 kilo per week. I have suffered no side effects or bloating as I don't have any dietry issues. Overall my experience so far has been positive with this product. I will continue with recommended program and hope to continue with achieving my weightloss goal of 15 - 20 kilos.
Tastes better than most of the meal replacements on the market. Easy to use.
None so far only that if they are on special at Priceline they sellout fast so stock up.

Vegie
Vegie

Great stuff and well done, I am too using this product and like the reviews i have read so far. Good Luck

gporter

gporterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best i have found

i have tried most of the meal replacements on the market and this one is by far the best. firstly it is not over sweet like optislim, secondly it goes nice and thick so it feels like a real thick shake and is great with lots of ice. it works and is a good price if you get it from epharmacy online. i highly reccomend this
it works, it tastes good and it goes thick so it fills you up
none that i found

ilikecookiess
ilikecookiess

did you lose weight ? and how long did it take ? and how many did you drink a day? lol. sorry.

Weight Loss Drinks