Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes (page 4 of 4)

Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha

Courtney P

Courtney PNewcastle

I haven't craved any sweets!!!!

Look I'm 13 going on 14, I'm currently at 57kg hoping to be down to 52kg by Christmas, I drink these shakes everyday before school, it doesn't fill me up completely until recess but it fills me up more than cereal or toast. I have been using these for about 4 months and I have lost 9kg! That's also me eating better and going to the gym. But since having these I haven't craved and sweets at all! And you all know that kids love sweets!

Gained 5kgs since starting these shakes

They do taste nice though and I quite enjoy them, but I cannot explain the sudden weight gain. I work out for 40 minutes a day, 6 days a week and at 5'9" and 75kgs, I'm not overweight. But going from 70kgs to 75 in a couple of months, something is wrong. I've had my thyroid levels checked also and they are normal.

Pretty good so far

I've only been having these shakes since Friday, but have lost 1kg since then. I have a vanilla shake for breakfast and a chocolate smoothie shake for lunch, both with skim milk. After the first vanilla shake I found I was feeling a bit gassy, but haven't had that problem since. I put it down to using any old teaspoon from the drawer rather than a proper measure.

+ Tastes pretty good, quick, filling.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Not bad!!

i have had this shake for 2 weeks now and have lost 2.6kg and feel great i feel less hungry and also exercise between it and eat fruit and drink plenty of water i am hoping that i achieve my goal by christmas

Great taste, good results

Baby weight gone

I took a mixture of tablets and shakes (water not milk) and lost 10k in a month took it untill I lost 30kg took me 12mnths now 5yrs later ive kept it off without it and now started again 2 lose that last 5kg I cant shake just started yesterday. I recomed it to all my.friends
Inexpensive, fast results, stayed off after I stoped using, tastes great with water
I get foul gas but charcoal tablets fix that :D

So Far, So Good

So Far, So GoodGold Coast

So Far So Good

isowhey

isowheyAlexandra Hills

Amazing <3

I have had the chocolate shake for about 4 months now and i have gone from size 14 to size 10-12 :'D and the best part is i don't even exercise ahahahahaha! except for a 1km walk i do getting home from school every day :) yay ! best one i have ever tried and ive tried alot
lost weight really fast 85kg - 65kg
i feel a little light headed after i drink it but doesnt bother me

littlebean333

how much did you have? for all meals or just one? what did you eat otherwise? congratulations though!

Matchbox
Matchbox

Magic. , I hope to try this one

best meal replacement shake out there

I have been using Fatblaster Max for 7 weeks. In this time I have gone from 79kg down to 69kg. That's 10kg. It taste amazing and keeps you full and satisfied for hours. I always have energy. I really do suggest this to everyone!! Also would like to mention I have tried many types, so I know what I'm talking about.
great taste, keeps you full, lots of energy, easy to prepare, cheap
none

for all meals?

NesralAAU

It does work

ilikecookiess

how much do you drink per d

hahakay
hahakay

how many cups a day do you drink to lose 1kg every week?

I started replacing 2 meals a day and eating a light meal at dinner whilst walking atleast 30mins per day. so far I am losing 1 kilo per week. I have suffered no side effects or bloating as I don't have any dietry issues. Overall my experience so far has been positive with this product. I will continue with recommended program and hope to continue with achieving my weightloss goal of 15 - 20 kilos.
Tastes better than most of the meal replacements on the market. Easy to use.
None so far only that if they are on special at Priceline they sellout fast so stock up.

Vegie
Vegie

Great stuff and well done, I am too using this product and like the reviews i have read so far. Good Luck

So far so good

I have tried many plans to lose weight no success, been on fatblaster shakes 2 days now and enjoying, taste great no powdery taste like some not to sweet but sweet enought to satisfy my crazy sweet tooth.. and I am not hungry which has been my problem. previously never feeling satisfied after eating. I have a long way to go 30kg but feeling confident.
affordable, taste great

gporter

gporterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best i have found

i have tried most of the meal replacements on the market and this one is by far the best. firstly it is not over sweet like optislim, secondly it goes nice and thick so it feels like a real thick shake and is great with lots of ice. it works and is a good price if you get it from epharmacy online. i highly reccomend this
it works, it tastes good and it goes thick so it fills you up
none that i found

ilikecookiess

did you lose weight ? and how long did it take ? and how many did you drink a day? lol. sorry.

Typed

TypedAU

Weight loss then weight gain!

kaylee.andniz
kaylee.andniz

You are supposed to use skim milk as a meal replacement and water for a snack this is probably why you struggled?...

Bad

MizzTwisty
MizzTwisty

I am lactose intolerent. so i drink zymil skim milk. never been bloated again!

NesralA

I make mine on water and have no problems with bloating at all.

yourdearestfriend

yourdearestfriendAU

yukkkkk

I tried a couple of their shakes, tasted HORRIBLE!!!Just like concrete. A waste of my money and my time.YUK.Their strawberry shake tasted like coloured water. :(
cheap
nasty

Mrfabulous
Mrfabulous

"Their strawberry shake tasted like coloured water. :("

Wouldnt that mean it just tastes like water?

lol