Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

Colleen G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FAR too sickly sweet!

This is FAR too sweet especially advertised as a ‘Keto’ product! I divided it in half and still too sweet. I’ll need to divide it into 1/3rd and add another product to make it palatable.
This is not just a matter of personal taste unless most people out there today like the taste of almost pure sugar!
The sweetening agent is questionable too. It states on the product ‘Non GMO’ but when I looked up the very unusual sweetener one source says it is synthetic, mixed with other chemicals and GMO.
Horrible compared with other shakes I’ve tried

Purchased in May 2021.

Diddles62
Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $75.00.

swissie74
swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

pdjones
pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60% sugar is definitely not a healthy way to diet.

I've never used this product. I did, however, go to the fat blaster website to check out their products. When I checked the ingredients of their reduced sugar Fatblaster shake mix, the sugar was 20g per 33g serve mixed with skim milk. That is just ridiculous and this product should be banned.

Additional Physical Activities None
DB79
DB79Brighton

Stomach gurgling & diarrhea after consumption

Bought 2 boxes (chocolate & strawberry) from Chemist's Warehouse and started off using the chocolate shakes. Without a doubt these shakes have resulted in an upset gut and bouts of diarrhea 2-4 hrs after consumption. Yes, I've lost weight but there are other shake products out there that do not have these side effects. I would avoid at all costs and agree with some of the other comments "cheap is not necessarily best" for something like this.

Chris829
Chris829melb

Try something else

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with a diet plan and regular exercise and haven't lost a single kilo. It is full of sugar that's why it tastes so good, but that defeats the purpose. My friends are losing heaps on the man shake.

PhoneHome
PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Tastes like an overly sweet milkshake

It is so sweet that it is repulsive, anyone who thinks you can lose weight by eating desert which is effectively what this is clearly lacks nutritional knowledge. Our society has been trained to expect everything to be super tasty resulting in salt and sugar overdose. Learn to enjoy plainer subtle flavors the way we are supposed to. This product is loaded with glucose syrup and dextrose why would anyone take syrupy if they were trying to lose weight. I use it if i want a milkshake, that is all it is good for and its not even very good for that. One word ,useless.

Julie
JulieKingston

Crap

On this stuff for 3 weeks and didn't lose not even 1 kilo I spent heaps on this product when I could of been spending my money on Herbalife the product that actually works been on Herbalife for on week and have lost 2 kilos and 22 cm so just goes to show you cheap is not always better

Weight Loss Drinks

Kelly
KellyCairns

Only lost 1 km in 3 weeks

To say I'm disappointed in this product is an understatement. I have religiously stuck to 4 shakes a day (with water not milk) & 1 healthy meal (lean meat/poultry and vegetables/salad) for dinner and have only lost 1 kg in 3 weeks. I also do 30 mins of moderate exercise every day.

Jamie
JamieMelbourne

Be careful, very high sugar content !

Fatblaster is the worst VLCD meal out there. Yes it's cheap but the reason it's cheap it's because they filled it up with sugar ! Just look at the label and you'll be shocked at the percentage of sugar for every 100g you consume.

I returned this after a few days and demanded refund. I recommend either optislim platinum or optifast

Makes me sick!

I've had 2 shakes. Bought the chocolate one and it tastes amazing although not long after it makes me feel bloated, sick and I vomit. Guess this product like most things isn't suited to everyone.

yourdearestfriend
yourdearestfriendAU

yukkkkk

I tried a couple of their shakes, tasted HORRIBLE!!!Just like concrete. A waste of my money and my time.YUK.Their strawberry shake tasted like coloured water. :(
cheap
nasty

Mrfabulous
Mrfabulous

"Their strawberry shake tasted like coloured water. :("

Wouldnt that mean it just tastes like water?

rebecca90