Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

Georgia Johnston

Georgia JohnstonFar North Queensland, QLD

I dont think its working :(

I bought this halfway through 2020. I tried it out but it doesn’t taste very nice. And i dont think its working honestly. I have 2 shakes a day, and work at bunnings so its alot of sweating and Calories being burned off. But nothing is working. I dont know what else to do to try get it to work. I hate the way my body looks, and im not ever weight or underweight, i just have fat around my waist that i want gone.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $49.99.

Marks30

Marks30Sydney, NSW

I've been using it for 2-3 days now. Honestly NO change. I feel like I'm gaining weight honestly. It tastes fine.

Taste is fine. But it's not helping me lose weight. I wanted to see results but almost halfway of week one and using soy milk. It's terrible. I paid $10 at Woolworth and I'm passed off cause I wasted my money!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $75.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

swissie74

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Peter C.

Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Its ok

The shake tastes ok. It is slightly thicker compared to the chocolate optifast shake. So it is a little thicker and a little more filling. It tastes better and is creamier with almond milk. I think its good that it includes pre and pro biotics.
But overall i would say id use this as a second choice to optifast simply because of taste because when i try to lose weight i want to enjoy and look forward to the shake. With fatblaster i see it more as a filler to tie me over if im really struggling with hunger but dont necessarily look forward to drinking it because of the taste isnt as pleasant.

Purchased in June 2020 for $56.00.

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60% sugar is definitely not a healthy way to diet.

I've never used this product. I did, however, go to the fat blaster website to check out their products. When I checked the ingredients of their reduced sugar Fatblaster shake mix, the sugar was 20g per 33g serve mixed with skim milk. That is just ridiculous and this product should be banned.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
DB79

DB79Brighton

Stomach gurgling & diarrhea after consumption

Bought 2 boxes (chocolate & strawberry) from Chemist's Warehouse and started off using the chocolate shakes. Without a doubt these shakes have resulted in an upset gut and bouts of diarrhea 2-4 hrs after consumption. Yes, I've lost weight but there are other shake products out there that do not have these side effects. I would avoid at all costs and agree with some of the other comments "cheap is not necessarily best" for something like this.

Chris829

Chris829melb

Try something else

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with a diet plan and regular exercise and haven't lost a single kilo. It is full of sugar that's why it tastes so good, but that defeats the purpose. My friends are losing heaps on the man shake.

PhoneHome

PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Tastes like an overly sweet milkshake

It is so sweet that it is repulsive, anyone who thinks you can lose weight by eating desert which is effectively what this is clearly lacks nutritional knowledge. Our society has been trained to expect everything to be super tasty resulting in salt and sugar overdose. Learn to enjoy plainer subtle flavors the way we are supposed to. This product is loaded with glucose syrup and dextrose why would anyone take syrupy if they were trying to lose weight. I use it if i want a milkshake, that is all it is good for and its not even very good for that. One word ,useless.

Kym

KymMelbourne

The only diet shakes i actually like.

I have always hated diet shakes, fat blaster is the only one I dont mind. Have been doing the rapid weight loss for 4 weeks now and even eating less than what they say which I can easily do as I dont eat a lot anyway although continue to pile on weight regardless. I have not lost 1 gram in 4 weeks so am pretty disappointed. My thyroid has been checked & apparently fine.....quite disheartening.

Julie

JulieKingston

Crap

On this stuff for 3 weeks and didn't lose not even 1 kilo I spent heaps on this product when I could of been spending my money on Herbalife the product that actually works been on Herbalife for on week and have lost 2 kilos and 22 cm so just goes to show you cheap is not always better

More information needed

The only way anyone can read these reviews and believe the content written is if they supply their starting weight, age, occupation and lifestyle with it.
Someone who is 140kgs will easily lose 1.5 to 3 kgs a week, at ages up to 40, over 40 its a different deal, similarly anyone over 50 will produce different results, but if your under 30 and 100kgs .... and losing that amount of weight per week it is to be expected as your metabolism will be higher to begin with.
The sugar and carb count doesnt matter if your exercising and eat moderately at about 600 cals for evening meal
or lunch. One meal a day plus the Fat Blaster or Optislim will produce results but there are other factors at play and they need to be on the table to begin with.

grantpopplewell

grantpopplewellSydney Australia

to high in sugar and carbs

Fat blaster is to high in sugar and carbohydrates. 30 gram satche .has 27.6 grams sugar and 28.8 grams of carbohydrates.. i think a whey protien powder would be far better

debee

debeemilperra

not sure on the taste

i was having the aldi shakes and rapid loss and thought id try the fat blaster as the others are high in sugar but im not sure if im going to like this one i got the choc but it doesnt seem to have any taste to it

Feeling sick

I have been taking fat blaster shakes for about 2 months, the last few days I've been feeling incredibly sick a few hours later, today I threw up. Have lost about 2 kgs in 2 months, exercise 1 hour 5-6 days a week. body shape has changed a little bit from exercise. Think i'll give the shakes a rest for a while.

Kelly

KellyCairns

Only lost 1 km in 3 weeks

To say I'm disappointed in this product is an understatement. I have religiously stuck to 4 shakes a day (with water not milk) & 1 healthy meal (lean meat/poultry and vegetables/salad) for dinner and have only lost 1 kg in 3 weeks. I also do 30 mins of moderate exercise every day.

Jamie

JamieMelbourne

Be careful, very high sugar content !

Fatblaster is the worst VLCD meal out there. Yes it's cheap but the reason it's cheap it's because they filled it up with sugar ! Just look at the label and you'll be shocked at the percentage of sugar for every 100g you consume.

I returned this after a few days and demanded refund. I recommend either optislim platinum or optifast

Makes me sick!

I've had 2 shakes. Bought the chocolate one and it tastes amazing although not long after it makes me feel bloated, sick and I vomit. Guess this product like most things isn't suited to everyone.

Not bad!!

i have had this shake for 2 weeks now and have lost 2.6kg and feel great i feel less hungry and also exercise between it and eat fruit and drink plenty of water i am hoping that i achieve my goal by christmas

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews