Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

Diddles62NSW, 2148

Terrible, thin, watery & not filling.

Yesterday I decided to change to the fatblaster shakes as they were cheaper compared to the Optislim Platinum I was on since 1st July.

I purchased 3 boxes - Raspberry, Cappuccino & Vanilla. What waste of money, the shakes are watery even made in the nutri bullet. Optislim Platinum is thick not watery compared to fatblaster shakes.

Very disappointed!! AVOID & pay the extra for Optislim at least its thick & filling unlike the Fatblaster shakes.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $75.00.

swissie74

swissie74Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All kinds of foul

Just bought the vanilla plant based keto shake, made as per instructions, normally love vanilla shakes.
But oh my goodness.
Its just foul.
I'm gagging.
I tried adding more milk but its still bad, can't imagine what just using water tastes like. Urghh

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Peter C.

Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great

It's flavour is fine. But it does nothing for apetite. The natures way with super greens us way better. But less available. I would not get it again. But the taste is fine.

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $30.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

pdjones

pdjonesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

60% sugar is definitely not a healthy way to diet.

I've never used this product. I did, however, go to the fat blaster website to check out their products. When I checked the ingredients of their reduced sugar Fatblaster shake mix, the sugar was 20g per 33g serve mixed with skim milk. That is just ridiculous and this product should be banned.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Weight LostYes
Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Oldfart L

Oldfart LWestern Australia

Best tasting of Meal Replacement programs so far

I have only tried the chocolate flavour of fatblaster which is very smooth, thick and tasty, so far I have lost around 3Kg in 3 weeks which is what I was hoping for, I have one shake for breakfast, fruit mid morning, tuna with tomato on cruskits spread with philly cheese for lunch or another shake, then dinner, a smaller portion of whatever we have for dinner than what I used to have and some more fruit or a small dessert afterwards, and some walking for 20 minutes is beneficial ... I have also used Optislim, Optifast and BodyTrim shakes all these do work in weight loss and are palatable enough, though BodyTrim needs to be thickened up to be more filling using xanathan gum powder

K..

K..Victoria

Sceptic

I have been using the chocolate shakes which are pretty god. Have tried the strawberry which is okay. But I accidentally brought the vanilla icecream. Not very good on its own, but I combined it with the last of my chocolate one and it tastes quite good. Have been using the shakes for breakfast but they are not enough on their own, so I also have a piece of fruit to keep me going. I will also have a shake and a muesli bar for lunch as my job is very physical. For dinner it’s something healthy, but the weight has been slowly falling off. Very happy with the results because I didn’t think that they would work. Have lost about 5 kilos so far.

Chicken73

Chicken73AU

fills me up.

I have a shake for breakfast and lunch . Normal dinner.i use lactose free milk. Have tried vanilla which I add coffee to and chocolate with cappuccino. Tastes quite good. I lost a kilo a week in the begining but now I lose about 300 grams per week. Have lost 6kilo in ten weeks.i don't exercise except for a 30 min walk four days a week. Have nothing between meals except few almonds

Bev

BevPinjarra, Western Australia

Going well so far

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promising results

I have only been on Fat blaster for 3 days, and my blood sugars have dropped from 13.8 down to 8.6, which is a good result (so far) and even though I haven't weighed myself, I can tell that Ive lost weight, so hopefully after a month things will be even better

DB79

DB79Brighton

Stomach gurgling & diarrhea after consumption

Bought 2 boxes (chocolate & strawberry) from Chemist's Warehouse and started off using the chocolate shakes. Without a doubt these shakes have resulted in an upset gut and bouts of diarrhea 2-4 hrs after consumption. Yes, I've lost weight but there are other shake products out there that do not have these side effects. I would avoid at all costs and agree with some of the other comments "cheap is not necessarily best" for something like this.

Chris829

Chris829melb

Try something else

I have been using this product for 3 weeks now with a diet plan and regular exercise and haven't lost a single kilo. It is full of sugar that's why it tastes so good, but that defeats the purpose. My friends are losing heaps on the man shake.

Weight Loss Drinks

Be dedicated, and results will come

Hi. I'm 38, female, start weight was 85 kilo. I started shakes and within 10 days I had lost 4. 2 kilo. I had a shake for breakfast, black coffee no sugar, 1 litre water before 12pm. Lunch was a shake black tea and a litre of water before 2 pm. And 100grams chicken or steak and 3 cups fresh vegetables for tea and a shake. Another litre of water. I also took a good multivitamin. I'm starting again today (24.4.17) weight 91 kilo. Weight gain after illness and being lazy..... Let's see how I go.

great as meal replacement or snack

I was abit unsure at first. But I have replacement breakfast with the vanilla shake and then I have a banana. Lunch through the week is light and healthy and a healthy dinner. I have another shake if im hungry between meals. Weekends I replace both breakfast and lunch with a shake and have a banana with both. I exercise 3 -4 times a week. Not every day. And I have been doing this for a month and have lost 3.5 kilos. I think it works great but you need discipline. The vanilla tastes nice. Will keep going till ive hit my target weight. Im happy with the product. And also drink heaps of water too.

Does what it says!

PhoneHome

PhoneHomeHobart, TAS

Tastes like an overly sweet milkshake

It is so sweet that it is repulsive, anyone who thinks you can lose weight by eating desert which is effectively what this is clearly lacks nutritional knowledge. Our society has been trained to expect everything to be super tasty resulting in salt and sugar overdose. Learn to enjoy plainer subtle flavors the way we are supposed to. This product is loaded with glucose syrup and dextrose why would anyone take syrupy if they were trying to lose weight. I use it if i want a milkshake, that is all it is good for and its not even very good for that. One word ,useless.

Mark

MarkAdelaide

Great taste and does what it states!

I was very worried about using meal replacements, but i thought id give it a go and im so happy i did! It tastes great, inexpensive and gives me plenty of energy and keeps me full for a couple of hours!

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews