Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Vanilla, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha

He L.

He L.Perth, WA

Flavour gross. Doesn't work

The flavour was so disgusting and after using it for a few weeks it did nothing at all. Wish I hadn't spent the money on it as it did nothing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$50.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Weight LostNo change

toffytruffles

toffytrufflesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No Way

This product is nothing more than a milk shake. After taking it every lunch and patiently waiting for a month, yes, my weight fell off, however I was starving all afternoon. It does not satisfy or control hunger levels whatsoever. Why torture yourself? I’ve now been eating ALDI low calorie meals and they are both tasty and satisfying, what’s more is that my weight has been falling off at the same level as the shakes. Finally, there’s a product in the US called ‘Slimfast’. The bars guarantee (and do) keep hunger levels at bay for between four and five hours. Don’t waste your time or money with Fatblaster shakes. They are expensive and don’t satiate adequately.

MissT

MissTMelbourne

Not worth wasting your time!

Been using it to replace breakfasts & lunches along with calorie counting. Also gym 7 days a week focusing mostly on cardio. Finding my body is shaping up. But that would be gym. No much weight has shifted. Lost about 1-2kgs in 3 weeks.
Doesn't make me full. After about an hour or 2 I'm starving.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Gained 5kgs since starting these shakes

They do taste nice though and I quite enjoy them, but I cannot explain the sudden weight gain. I work out for 40 minutes a day, 6 days a week and at 5'9" and 75kgs, I'm not overweight. But going from 70kgs to 75 in a couple of months, something is wrong. I've had my thyroid levels checked also and they are normal.

Bad

MizzTwisty
MizzTwisty

I am lactose intolerent. so i drink zymil skim milk. never been bloated again!

NesralA
NesralA

I make mine on water and have no problems with bloating at all.

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews