Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla
See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Naturopathica

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Benn H.
Benn H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taste great

Tried chocolate, strawberry and vanilla taste good. But for weight loss it doesn't really do anything. Just good to add a bit of flavour to a smoothie. I wouldn't pay 20 dollars. I wait for half price specials. I'll pay only 10 not really value for money at 20.

Purchased in June 2021 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Taste
Georgia Johnston
Georgia JohnstonFar North Queensland, QLD

I dont think its working :(

I bought this halfway through 2020. I tried it out but it doesn’t taste very nice. And i dont think its working honestly. I have 2 shakes a day, and work at bunnings so its alot of sweating and Calories being burned off. But nothing is working. I dont know what else to do to try get it to work. I hate the way my body looks, and im not ever weight or underweight, i just have fat around my waist that i want gone.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $49.99.

Marks30
Marks30Sydney, NSW

I've been using it for 2-3 days now. Honestly NO change. I feel like I'm gaining weight honestly. It tastes fine.

Taste is fine. But it's not helping me lose weight. I wanted to see results but almost halfway of week one and using soy milk. It's terrible. I paid $10 at Woolworth and I'm passed off cause I wasted my money!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Mummy4
Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Its ok

The shake tastes ok. It is slightly thicker compared to the chocolate optifast shake. So it is a little thicker and a little more filling. It tastes better and is creamier with almond milk. I think its good that it includes pre and pro biotics.
But overall i would say id use this as a second choice to optifast simply because of taste because when i try to lose weight i want to enjoy and look forward to the shake. With fatblaster i see it more as a filler to tie me over if im really struggling with hunger but dont necessarily look forward to drinking it because of the taste isnt as pleasant.

Purchased in June 2020 for $56.00.

Kym
KymMelbourne

The only diet shakes i actually like.

I have always hated diet shakes, fat blaster is the only one I dont mind. Have been doing the rapid weight loss for 4 weeks now and even eating less than what they say which I can easily do as I dont eat a lot anyway although continue to pile on weight regardless. I have not lost 1 gram in 4 weeks so am pretty disappointed. My thyroid has been checked & apparently fine.....quite disheartening.

More information needed

The only way anyone can read these reviews and believe the content written is if they supply their starting weight, age, occupation and lifestyle with it.
Someone who is 140kgs will easily lose 1.5 to 3 kgs a week, at ages up to 40, over 40 its a different deal, similarly anyone over 50 will produce different results, but if your under 30 and 100kgs .... and losing that amount of weight per week it is to be expected as your metabolism will be higher to begin with.
The sugar and carb count doesnt matter if your exercising and eat moderately at about 600 cals for evening meal
or lunch. One meal a day plus the Fat Blaster or Optislim will produce results but there are other factors at play and they need to be on the table to begin with.

grantpopplewell
grantpopplewellSydney Australia

to high in sugar and carbs

Fat blaster is to high in sugar and carbohydrates. 30 gram satche .has 27.6 grams sugar and 28.8 grams of carbohydrates.. i think a whey protien powder would be far better

debee
debeemilperra

not sure on the taste

i was having the aldi shakes and rapid loss and thought id try the fat blaster as the others are high in sugar but im not sure if im going to like this one i got the choc but it doesnt seem to have any taste to it

Feeling sick

I have been taking fat blaster shakes for about 2 months, the last few days I've been feeling incredibly sick a few hours later, today I threw up. Have lost about 2 kgs in 2 months, exercise 1 hour 5-6 days a week. body shape has changed a little bit from exercise. Think i'll give the shakes a rest for a while.

Weight Loss Drinks

Not bad!!

i have had this shake for 2 weeks now and have lost 2.6kg and feel great i feel less hungry and also exercise between it and eat fruit and drink plenty of water i am hoping that i achieve my goal by christmas

Typed
TypedAU

Weight loss then weight gain!

rebecca90
rebecca90
kaylee.andniz
kaylee.andniz

You are supposed to use skim milk as a meal replacement and water for a snack this is probably why you struggled?...