Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

Tasty meal replacement shake

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Georgia Johnston

Georgia JohnstonFar North Queensland, QLD

I dont think its working :(

I bought this halfway through 2020. I tried it out but it doesn’t taste very nice. And i dont think its working honestly. I have 2 shakes a day, and work at bunnings so its alot of sweating and Calories being burned off. But nothing is working. I dont know what else to do to try get it to work. I hate the way my body looks, and im not ever weight or underweight, i just have fat around my waist that i want gone.

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $49.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Marks30

Marks30Sydney, NSW

I've been using it for 2-3 days now. Honestly NO change. I feel like I'm gaining weight honestly. It tastes fine.

Taste is fine. But it's not helping me lose weight. I wanted to see results but almost halfway of week one and using soy milk. It's terrible. I paid $10 at Woolworth and I'm passed off cause I wasted my money!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

AmberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using the vanilla fat blaster shake for 4 days now I have a shake in the morning a coffee for a snack a salad wrap and a shake for lunch another coffee than a dinner best shakes in the world I tried optifast and it made me sick but with fat blaster I’m always full great shakes and the taste is like a thick shake from donut king would recommend it

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None
Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport
Side Effects
  • None
Mummy4

Mummy4Sydney, NSW

Its ok

The shake tastes ok. It is slightly thicker compared to the chocolate optifast shake. So it is a little thicker and a little more filling. It tastes better and is creamier with almond milk. I think its good that it includes pre and pro biotics.
But overall i would say id use this as a second choice to optifast simply because of taste because when i try to lose weight i want to enjoy and look forward to the shake. With fatblaster i see it more as a filler to tie me over if im really struggling with hunger but dont necessarily look forward to drinking it because of the taste isnt as pleasant.

Purchased in June 2020 for $56.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None
avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Lost 5.5kgs in 2 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Len

LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for $20.00.

Season Today

Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Re: green tea extract and full meals

Purchased in November 2018 at Terry White Chemists for $12.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone and Weightlifting
HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

The best shake I've tried so far.

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

Great tasting flavors!!

Only tried chocolate and raspberry so far. Love them! They do fill you up and the rest is up to you! Buying 2nd lot- breezing through them!

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Amber

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)

Weight Loss Drinks

If you're %100 committed in loosing weight..

David M.

David M.MELBOURNE.

The Best product of it's kind!

I have been using Fatblaster for the last twelve months or more, every flavour but I do prefer the chocolate over all the other. I find half of Fatblaster is used compared to other brands... and I have tried all others. With Fatblaster I have no cravings for around 3 hours compared to only half that with other companies. Thanks Fatblaster, my long- lost Abs are back!

BMW

BMWMildura

If you stick to it then the weight falls off.

Kym

KymMelbourne

The only diet shakes i actually like.

I have always hated diet shakes, fat blaster is the only one I dont mind. Have been doing the rapid weight loss for 4 weeks now and even eating less than what they say which I can easily do as I dont eat a lot anyway although continue to pile on weight regardless. I have not lost 1 gram in 4 weeks so am pretty disappointed. My thyroid has been checked & apparently fine.....quite disheartening.

So good

Just started the Vanilla flavoured shakes on Monday and have already lost 3kg. Definitely recommend! I have one at breakfast, lunch and then a light dinner. Can't wait to see more great results!

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews