Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

• Weight Lost
EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for A$15.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for A$10.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$10.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Oldfart L

Oldfart LWestern Australia

Best tasting of Meal Replacement programs so far

I have only tried the chocolate flavour of fatblaster which is very smooth, thick and tasty, so far I have lost around 3Kg in 3 weeks which is what I was hoping for, I have one shake for breakfast, fruit mid morning, tuna with tomato on cruskits spread with philly cheese for lunch or another shake, then dinner, a smaller portion of whatever we have for dinner than what I used to have and some more fruit or a small dessert afterwards, and some walking for 20 minutes is beneficial ... I have also used Optislim, Optifast and BodyTrim shakes all these do work in weight loss and are palatable enough, though BodyTrim needs to be thickened up to be more filling using xanathan gum powder

K..

K..Victoria

Sceptic

I have been using the chocolate shakes which are pretty god. Have tried the strawberry which is okay. But I accidentally brought the vanilla icecream. Not very good on its own, but I combined it with the last of my chocolate one and it tastes quite good. Have been using the shakes for breakfast but they are not enough on their own, so I also have a piece of fruit to keep me going. I will also have a shake and a muesli bar for lunch as my job is very physical. For dinner it’s something healthy, but the weight has been slowly falling off. Very happy with the results because I didn’t think that they would work. Have lost about 5 kilos so far.

Chicken73

Chicken73AU

fills me up.

I have a shake for breakfast and lunch . Normal dinner.i use lactose free milk. Have tried vanilla which I add coffee to and chocolate with cappuccino. Tastes quite good. I lost a kilo a week in the begining but now I lose about 300 grams per week. Have lost 6kilo in ten weeks.i don't exercise except for a 30 min walk four days a week. Have nothing between meals except few almonds

Bev

BevPinjarra, Western Australia

Going well so far

Ronnix1960

Ronnix1960Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promising results

I have only been on Fat blaster for 3 days, and my blood sugars have dropped from 13.8 down to 8.6, which is a good result (so far) and even though I haven't weighed myself, I can tell that Ive lost weight, so hopefully after a month things will be even better

Weight Loss Drinks

Be dedicated, and results will come

Hi. I'm 38, female, start weight was 85 kilo. I started shakes and within 10 days I had lost 4. 2 kilo. I had a shake for breakfast, black coffee no sugar, 1 litre water before 12pm. Lunch was a shake black tea and a litre of water before 2 pm. And 100grams chicken or steak and 3 cups fresh vegetables for tea and a shake. Another litre of water. I also took a good multivitamin. I'm starting again today (24.4.17) weight 91 kilo. Weight gain after illness and being lazy..... Let's see how I go.

great as meal replacement or snack

I was abit unsure at first. But I have replacement breakfast with the vanilla shake and then I have a banana. Lunch through the week is light and healthy and a healthy dinner. I have another shake if im hungry between meals. Weekends I replace both breakfast and lunch with a shake and have a banana with both. I exercise 3 -4 times a week. Not every day. And I have been doing this for a month and have lost 3.5 kilos. I think it works great but you need discipline. The vanilla tastes nice. Will keep going till ive hit my target weight. Im happy with the product. And also drink heaps of water too.

Does what it says!

Mark

MarkAdelaide

Great taste and does what it states!

I was very worried about using meal replacements, but i thought id give it a go and im so happy i did! It tastes great, inexpensive and gives me plenty of energy and keeps me full for a couple of hours!

nayy91

nayy91Sydney, NSW

I feel good

Been on it for 3 days now and i already feel lighter! Keeps me full and satisfied. I have one for brekky and lunch and a snack in between. Dinner is low carb high protein. I cant wait for the results :)

soontobeskinny

soontobeskinnySouthwest, VIC

so far so good!

I have been using the fat blaster shake for just over 2 weeks now - usually have it for breakfast and if i get hungry in between meals. I've also been eating healthier and trying to exercise for at least 30 mins a day. The shakes do keep me full for a little bit and do fulfill my craving for something sweet. So far I've lost about 3kg, which I'm happy about. The shakes have helped me stop snacking on junk food (chocolate, chips, biscuits etc) throughout the day, which has been a big problem for me

Good so far!

I have just started with the shakes and feel great! I have more energy and I don't feel hungry or don't have any cravings. I have been having three shakes a day. And inbetween rice crackers with cottage cheese and low calories dinners (chicken + vegies) I am 19 and 62kg and want to go down to 55. I will update my progress soon. So far so good :)

Rockygirl

RockygirlThe Range

Good product but needs more support

The shakes themselves are great, tasty and filling but there needs to be better information behind them.

The weight loss plan on their website is not specific enough and in fact contradicts itself a few times.

The chocolate one is best (I have "ultimate" not sure what the difference is) but haven't tried strawberry or coffee.

Price wise they are great with 2 packs of 21 for $40 at Chemist Warehouse.

I have lost 2.4kgs in two days, I know it's water weight but still good to see on the scales.

Courtney P

Courtney PNewcastle

I haven't craved any sweets!!!!

Look I'm 13 going on 14, I'm currently at 57kg hoping to be down to 52kg by Christmas, I drink these shakes everyday before school, it doesn't fill me up completely until recess but it fills me up more than cereal or toast. I have been using these for about 4 months and I have lost 9kg! That's also me eating better and going to the gym. But since having these I haven't craved and sweets at all! And you all know that kids love sweets!

Pretty good so far

I've only been having these shakes since Friday, but have lost 1kg since then. I have a vanilla shake for breakfast and a chocolate smoothie shake for lunch, both with skim milk. After the first vanilla shake I found I was feeling a bit gassy, but haven't had that problem since. I put it down to using any old teaspoon from the drawer rather than a proper measure.

+ Tastes pretty good, quick, filling.

NesralA

NesralAAU

It does work

ilikecookiess
ilikecookiess

how much do you drink per d

hahakay
hahakay

how many cups a day do you drink to lose 1kg every week?

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews