Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes

Chocolate, Raspberry, Double Choc Mocha, Vanilla

• Taste
  • Weight Lost

Tasty meal replacement shake

Purchased in August 2020 at Woolworths for $10.00.

AmberSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing

I’ve been using the vanilla fat blaster shake for 4 days now I have a shake in the morning a coffee for a snack a salad wrap and a shake for lunch another coffee than a dinner best shakes in the world I tried optifast and it made me sick but with fat blaster I’m always full great shakes and the taste is like a thick shake from donut king would recommend it

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Warren

WarrenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lost 5 kg in 3 weeks

I bought this product on 9/10/20 at coles cause it was 1/2 price. So far i lost nearly 6 kgs in 3 weeks with 2 shakes a day, 1 full meal and fruit/nuts at snacks. Having atleast 6000 steps a day. I like all the taste but my fave was double choc. This is my 2nd try of the product. Lost 14 kgs 3 years ago. Now with the pandemic, i gained so much weight thats why i tried this again.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

Tpate10

Tpate10South East Queensland, QLD

I like the true vanilla taste

I have tried vanilla and double choc mocha. Enjoyed both flavours and easy to make with chilled water I have also lost weight I have the shakes morning and night

Purchased in June 2020 at Coles for $10.00.

EmilyH

EmilyHSydney, NSW

Fills you up!

I've tried the strawberry and chocolate flavours of fatblaster from Coles. The taste is average but it does fill you up quiete well. It's good to have to replace a meal and assist in weightloss

Purchased in March 2018 at Coles for $15.00.

avabg

avabgLaunceston, TAS

Tastes great- actually keeps me full!

Bought this initially at full price $20 at coles, however, on special you can get it for $10.
Anyway, as per the instructions , I use low fat milk- 250ml & use my blender, & a bit of ice for a great smoothie consistency.
I am VERY picky with the taste of shakes (tried at least 20 different types over the years including regular protein Shakes not all meal replacement) but this tastes GREAT. If I’m doing a heavy day of exercise I blend half a frozen banana - and I mean heavy exercise ; 10 + Kilometres run and weights. I have lost 3Kg so far, 4 kg to get to my goal of 63kg

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Coco Latte

Coco LatteSydney, NSW

Amazing flavour. Delicious. Fulfilling

So far I have tried the chocolate fat blaster weight loss shake and I was a bit sceptical to purchase it at first but now I love it! It's so delicious and it keeps you full from breakfast to lunch and even at lunch you won't be that hungry. I feel so much lighter and more healthier and I can visibly see my stomach decreasing in size. It tastes great with almond milk and it tastes decent with water but I think having the shake with milk keeps you fuller for longer. If anyone is looking for a meal replacement shake, I'm telling you this is the one!

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

Lost 5.5kgs in 2 weeks

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $20.00.

Len

LenPeel, WA

Fatblaster best of the shakes

Purchased in January 2018 for $20.00.

Season Today

Season TodayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Re: green tea extract and full meals

Purchased in November 2018 at Terry White Chemists for $12.00.

Kaz

KazNortheast, VIC

The BEST!

I love the Fatblaster Chocolate shakes. They’re so delicious. I’ve only been using them for ten days now, combined with a healthy eating plan and exercise and I’ve lost 3kg. I fully recommend Fat Blaster if you want to slim down.

Purchased in March 2019 for $10.00.

Weight LostYes
HRM74

HRM74Tasmania, 7051

The best shake I've tried so far.

Ang99

Ang99Perth, WA

Great tasting flavors!!

Only tried chocolate and raspberry so far. Love them! They do fill you up and the rest is up to you! Buying 2nd lot- breezing through them!

Fatblaster ultimate indulgence diet shake

OMG!!! Rocky road flavour has just just got to be the best. I’m doing a 7 day water fast and used this product on the night of day 3 and will use one sachet in the afternoon for the rest of the fast to reach my goal. It’s working like a charm. Gut has already flattened and feel better overall with more mental clarity. Was 106kg now 102kg. I project I’ll be 100kg at end of day 7 diet/fast. That’s 6kg gone. Now the key, people! is to clean and controlled healthy diet after reaching the goal otherwise not only will you gain back what you lost but will be more overweight. Cheers.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does work!

I tried the shakes for a week and I did lose almost 3kg. Replaced 2 meals with shakes and had a salad with no dressing for third meal with a small Greek yoghurt over a handful of blueberries for dessert. In between if I was really hungry I had a piece of fruit and cut up raw veggies. I loved the chocolate mocha flavour with low fat milk but the taste of the vanilla shake made me feel ill with a very strong after taste. I couldn't be on these shakes long term but as a quick fix to get into an outfit for a function, one week was enough to do the trick.

Amber

BEST AND NICER SHAKES EVER!!

I'm doing the new vanilla and coffee shake omg the taste is amazing and it does keep me full I've tried other weight loss shakes but these ones are the best I would recommend these ones for weight loss :)

If you're %100 committed in loosing weight..

Oldfart L

Oldfart LWestern Australia

Best tasting of Meal Replacement programs so far

I have only tried the chocolate flavour of fatblaster which is very smooth, thick and tasty, so far I have lost around 3Kg in 3 weeks which is what I was hoping for, I have one shake for breakfast, fruit mid morning, tuna with tomato on cruskits spread with philly cheese for lunch or another shake, then dinner, a smaller portion of whatever we have for dinner than what I used to have and some more fruit or a small dessert afterwards, and some walking for 20 minutes is beneficial ... I have also used Optislim, Optifast and BodyTrim shakes all these do work in weight loss and are palatable enough, though BodyTrim needs to be thickened up to be more filling using xanathan gum powder

David M.

David M.MELBOURNE.

The Best product of it's kind!

I have been using Fatblaster for the last twelve months or more, every flavour but I do prefer the chocolate over all the other. I find half of Fatblaster is used compared to other brands... and I have tried all others. With Fatblaster I have no cravings for around 3 hours compared to only half that with other companies. Thanks Fatblaster, my long- lost Abs are back!

K..

K..Victoria

Sceptic

I have been using the chocolate shakes which are pretty god. Have tried the strawberry which is okay. But I accidentally brought the vanilla icecream. Not very good on its own, but I combined it with the last of my chocolate one and it tastes quite good. Have been using the shakes for breakfast but they are not enough on their own, so I also have a piece of fruit to keep me going. I will also have a shake and a muesli bar for lunch as my job is very physical. For dinner it’s something healthy, but the weight has been slowly falling off. Very happy with the results because I didn’t think that they would work. Have lost about 5 kilos so far.

See all Naturopathica FatBlaster Weight Loss Shakes reviews